Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

My Home Climate

Great customer service is the key ingredient that makes an app successful and they nail it! Also the app does its job pretty well, need to explore more. Hoping for similar customer service in the future.

Glo Pals

The customer service is amazing. It wasn't working with our theme, but they fixed it on the back end in no time. It's really helpful to us and works well.

Fairer Foods

I have yet to see better customer service for an app! I needed help setting up and had a million annoying Qs - that too on a Sunday morning! - and they immediately set me up with everything - going out of their way to accomodate my requests - all of this on the free plan! I'm encouraged to upgrade to the paid plan.

Lulu Collection

excellent customer service! Easy to install and to use. Great features. It is simple but has all the functionality for me.

BLK SHEEP

Staff is very helpful whenever I have an issue. I would Highly recommend to anyone who has products that they often bring back.

Pro Photo Supply

Back in Stock is a huge help to our customers and our team. Their support team is also fast and very helpful.

Fox and Glow

I absolutely love this app! It works very easily and the support team is very prompt to help with any questions you have!

Rustic Fox LTD

Great customer service, brilliant response and did exactly what i asked for !!! Highly recommend! A++++++++++++

Saltwater Couture

2 days into using this app and it was exactly what my store had been missing. I had a small user error and within minutes of sending a help message they were on it and helping me fix my issue. They also made adjustments to make sure that it was customer friendly for my shoppers. As a small business owner it was nice to work with a company that cared and wanted to help make my job easier. 5 stars all day long!!

Chelsey Smith Cosmetics

Initial setup was really easy. It can do texts (per text fee), email, and Facebook messenger notifications. Support was immediately available to clean up the integration as far as button location and text. I was able to test it almost immediately. I haven't gotten to see customer response yet, but this was something my customers wanted.