Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Cupids Fantasy World

I installed this app because my inventory count is super low because it's a small and new store. The app allows me to gather customer data to gauge interest in an item that is out of stock. So far it's been great!

Legendary Oils

I asked for support because I was unable to see the button on my website and in a few hours I received a reply. The support team has already fixed the problem! Great!!!!

Crown Space

This is one the best apps on Shopify. Works very well with my shop. Easily able to notify customers and get more sales.

Frauen Boutique

Great customer support. Very responsive. Replied very fast for supporting my theme, Thank you so much!

Lignum Blue

The team is super helpful and very easy to work with. It's probably the best app out there. Would Recommend to everyone out there!

inkandfibers

SWEET T 52

Works just as expected. No configuration required from my side. It is definitely recommended by me....!!

PhoneTrends

Their team is super helpful and very easy to work with. This is the best plugin out there. I'm very impressed

Ports Avenue

Really great app to understand which 'out of stock' products are in high demand. Based on number of customers registered, we can now easily predict the amount needed for launch. Totally worth it!!!

September 10, 2019

Thanks for your review. Let us know if you have any questions.

Buyabear.online

Support is very fast. Very affordable app. Must use this app Would definitely recommend Thank you so much!