Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

TideWe

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 22 hours

I am now free 7 days. Just install. Nothing else to set. Very easy. Customer service is very nice. Recommend it!

AV Now Fitness Sound

Great app and great technical support. View on avnow.com The app is easy to use and customizable enough to work with many platforms. Thanks!

Flirc

Support is very good for this app. I use a custom theme made in webflow, and the team was able to work with me to make their button work.

Circle Tape

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 1 day

Customer service is very responsive and helpful. The app is also very easy to set up and ready to go in seconds.

Aquarius Cocktail | AqC

Time spent using app 30 minutes

Just loaded the app- had great super fast Customer Service so far- looking forward to using the new re-stock button and working with this team! thank you Abuzar!

March 29, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

-Abuzar Khan

MetaMonk

Location Switzerland

Great App! And the customer support is incredibly quick and professional. Back In Stock from Appikon is hands-down the best back in stock app we've tried.

Halojoie

Location Australia
Time spent using app 28 minutes

super useful and customer service is amazing, they are always here to help us out when needed. Highly recommended!

March 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

-Abuzar Khan

Superspeed Wheels Online Store

Bunch of solution seekers. Great customer service and super-fast response. Would recommend. Great jobs.

Plushworld

Location Isle of Man
Time spent using app 12 minutes

Really easy to use & quick customer service. Helped install on my theme within 5 minutes. Would recommend

Alakazammagic

Just set up the app and it seems to do the job perfectly. I had a couple of question so reached out to the support team. They answered me in just a few minutes, they were very friendly and helpful and went above and beyond to ensure I was happy. I would recommend this app and the company behind it