Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts | Reviews

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Venture Heat

Excellent app and even better support. We switched over from another app because of this one's premium app integration, and have found it works even better than our previous app. The interface is simple and easy to understand, the buttons very customizable, and has lots of useful features. The support team is quick and friendly, and their development team resolved an initial integration problem for us quickly. A big plus that their support team works USA hours. We look forward to using this app for a long time!

Electric Styles

App works great especially for larger stores with things going in and out of stock. It's nice to see what your customers are waiting for and every time something comes back in stock you get a surge of sales from the emails that trigger.

Barber Strong

Fast support was provided to help with a small display issue that I had. All sorted, so thanks to the team :)

Sophie The Label

Amazing service and help by Abuzar when making my out of stock variants clickable! Would definitely recommend!

flamingobabychild

The app is the functional exactly the same way, as described.
Interface SIMPLIFIED!
Support EXCELLENT!

Liam and Lilly

New to the app, but so far impressed with the ease of installation, the quick response from support for a requested tweak, and the robust features.

Cali Fluff Co

Great app, does what i need it to, and blends into my theme beautifully. Recommend if you need a restock notification app.

APT.312 SKATEBOARDS

First of all, the Tech Support Team is incredible. I had the pleasure to speak with one of the techs named Shikha, and what a delight it was. She helped me setup the out of stock/ notify me system on my store. She was fast, knowledgeable, very kind and professional. Any questions I had about the app, she was very helpful and clear with her answers. 10/10 on their support team. The product itself is incredible. The integration is flawless and when products in your store hit zero, it automatically adds the out of stock banners, as well as the notify me when back in stock feature. The dashboard layout and customization is so clean. This app is incredible. 10/10.

Royal + Reese

Hasti helped me on chat and was super helpful. She knew all the answers to my questions and was very quick to respond. The app is all automated and makes my life way easier. Super happy!

-ING Apparel

Within 5 minutes of downloading the app i had a customer service representative assisting me in matching the notification buttons to my theme and customizing my email notifications. Amazing service, and amazing product. Had entire app enabled, and working through my store within 10 minutes!