Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

NOTIQ

This APP has helped my brand grow in sales and customer service. The support is top-notch. The convenience, customization, and ease of use is remarkable. I also find the APP immensely valuable in forecasting demand and what customers are willing to buy. I would recommend this APP if you are looking to grow and convert customers.

Curverra

Love the app ! Love the Customer Service Even More !! They not only answered at 8 oclock at night but resolved my issue quickly ! literally in a matter of min.

Kontinue.dk

i use this app to grow my sales on incoming products. It's super easy to install and lovely, quick and efficient support.

kingdomofwhite

I am using this app for my store and it works great. App team provides Quick support with quick solutions. Great app!

knock-out.ro

Very nice app, looking forward to how it will work for our store. Amazing support, and a lot of integrations with other apps. I recommend using it together with PushOwl, very powerful.

Best Jewellery

Adding this app to my site was effortless, especially with help from the great customer success team!

A Cottage in the City

So far this app has been amazing! Works like it says it does, we were able to customize the look of buttons and messages to match our branding, and the customer service provided by Yash was amazing! He was quick to answer our questions and patient with all our requests to get the look just right. I highly recommend this app!

ScrapbookPal

Easy to install and setup. First rate customer service with fast response times via chat. Love that it shows which notifications converted to a purchase.

Navahsi

Hasti was a huge help to me when I stalled the app. I'm not code savvy and Hasti went above and beyond to get me set up correctly. I am excited to use this app. Thank you!

ROOTTATTOO

Amazing customer service! Answered my questions and updated my request within minutes. I am testing the App now ... but for now it looks amazing.