Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Appikon ‑ Back In Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd
4.9
June 30, 2022

great customer service and amazing app!! I am most likely going to buy their plan. This definitely is a great way to find out if your crowd likes your products

Revolve Nutrition
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
June 27, 2022

Great app to notify your customers about restocking. We saw an increase in subscribers, and let us know which out-stock products our customers are wanting the most. It has a lot of integrations too.

ROSSM Wallet
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 27, 2022

This app was super easy to install. Our store theme was not listed but a quick chat with app support got us up and running right away. Branding the pop up was also easy. We are working on the email and SMS templates so we are ready to send out notifications as soon as our products are back in stock. So far we are very satisifed and our team loves that we now have this feature on our store for our customers.

Walking with Purpose
Time spent using app: 5 days
June 27, 2022

Does the job - great support with quick response and quick resolving capabilities. Would recommend !

Ryvelle
Sweden
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
June 23, 2022

The guys from "Back in stock - Restock Alerts" are amazing! They helped me with everything I needed and they were very patient with me! Good job, guys! Keep it up!

risingsunshine