Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts | Reviews

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Leo Chevon

Hi, I really appreciate this app. I got good help from Hasti. I really recommend this app. Check it out.

LOVE LIGA

I received fast and efficient customer service from Zia today. This App works well for our website too !

FoodSt

So far amazing support and a really easy to setup app, with great features. Well done on a great product

Common Housefly

I installed the app - on a Sunday afternoon - and I needed some help configure the location of the button. I contacted support via the chat window and they responded immediately. The fixed the problem within minutes. This is outstanding support and deserves full-throated applause. Great job.

Brocante bij Ingie

Great app! Even on Saturdays I get immediate help if there are problems. As for the software itself, this works super well and is automated. Still very happy with it after 1 year of use

Impodimo Living & Giving

I have found this product to be excellent. Great service everytime i have needed support and no extra cost. Always efficient, polite and take their time to understand exactly what you need to ensure you are getting the most out of the app. Also have a lot of info for work arounds on other items.

Beary Hair

i used this app to notify customers when my products are back in stock. its so easy to use, they did everything for you. so all you need to is just to download the app, not to mention the customer service team are amazing and very thoughful. thanks guys!

Alfred's Apartment

Awesome idea. Awesome service. Awesome addition to our website! Everything about back in stock - restock alerts is absolutely awesome!

Temptation Vacation 1994

This app is superb. Great features, usability, and support. It is a great addition to our website, and would highly recommend to others.

MBM Swim

This app has made me soooo much extra money and helps with knowing exactly what inventory and sizes to restock! Simple and easy to use. It’s easy to install and customize, not to mention the super fast and friendly customer service! I had a small issue so I sent a chat message to them. Someone answered almost immediately and fixed my problem quickly. I literally could not be any happier with this app. It is a game changer!