Reviews (1,975)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless theme integration, and efficient background operation. Features like Facebook restock notifications and insights into sold-out products are praised for aiding inventory management. The responsive customer service and customization assistance are also valued. Merchants find the analytics and automatic notification system beneficial in boosting turnover. The standout feature is the notification of restocked items via email or SMS, and its adaptability to custom themes and other platforms.

December 1, 2020

We use this app for our popular sold out items and since using the app we have noticed an increase in sales once we restock an item. We are also able to monitor items and see which item has a large demand for notify me emails and then know to adjust the inventory. We have also found the customer service to be very helpful and speedy in their replies.

Holiday The Label
January 28, 2022

Ok this app seriously lightens my load! I don't have to do anything to notify customers when something is back in stock. All I do is update my inventory in Shopify and the app automatically sends out an email (that I can customize) to all who requested to be notified when the inventory is back in stock. This streamlines the process for me, and I'm so grateful!!!

The Peach Plum
Edited August 20, 2021

This app is a miracle. This is going to really help our business. Wish I would have downloaded it years ago. Buy it now!

Skin Grip
Edited October 18, 2022

Abuzar helped me het the "notify me when back" copy on the webite because it was missing for some reason. I am happy with the service and app. Highly recommend.

KINApparel
July 10, 2021

wonderful and extremely quick customer service. Thank you so much for your help setting it up ! it is a great app!

Dusty Rose Essentials
February 19, 2021

I just downloaded the app and the customer service is great already. within minutes I received direct assistance from the support team.

iFetish Apparel
May 20, 2021

I am going to give it a five on the customer service I have not used the app as of yet. I just downloaded but needed a representative to help me get it started. He was kind, good patience, and helpful.

All Sorts of Blanks & Thangz LLC
Edited February 23, 2021

We have just installed this app and love it! It integrates so well with our theme and the customer support is very speedy and so helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Snakehive UK
April 15, 2022

works really well. Easy set up and very quick and helpful support. I couldn't find my theme in the list and contacted support. My issue was resolved within 5 minutes. Thank you!

nōs store Berlin
Germany
May 14, 2021

They help me to customize my pop up to my theme. They did a wonderful job even thought I changed it like 5 times. Answer all my questions and it was like at 1am. Overall great customer service.

Bella’s Bead Supply