Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Phoenix + Willow

I love this app! It is very helpful in knowing what my customers are wanting back in stock so that I can make sure I have the inventory I need. Simple to use, but a wealth of information.

Blue Women

Very fast set up, they set it all up for me. Fixed anything I had questions about straight away, i.e making the button responsive on mobile view. Very good idea to have this app on the website so that when stock is updated, your customers can be sent a notification, helping the website user and helping us with sales.

RockLove Jewelry

I really like this app. The setup is easy, there's a good level of customization for email messages, and it also allows for both SMS and Facebook Messenger notifications, so it's an all-in-one app. It also allows to remove the notification from specific products, which can be very helpful for items that won't be restocked again. Definitely recommend it!

Burger Motorsports, Inc.

This app has been fantastic so far. It alerts customers automatically without us having to spend time physically to answering stock related questions. Another great feature is the interface was easily adjusted to match our website making the integration seamless.

The Carly Morgan

It's a MUST. Very simple, easy to use and makes a huge difference with visual on my site vs the basic option my theme offered. The customer service was stellar! Very quick to reply, resolved my issue quickly and super friendly.

Coastal Fishing Tackle

I have just installed the app and had an integration issue with my shopify theme, the support helped me to fix it so quickly, much appreciated their support. I am looking forward to explore the app.

eDeadShop

This app is fantastic. I't paid for it self in days. The support team goes above and beyond the call of duty and is easy to work with.

Black Screen Records

Hurray! We needed an extra feature that the developer added after an honest and detailed support request from our side. Now, the app helps us a lot to enhance Sales for our products. The interface is clean and well structured and for higher pricing plans, it even provides a lot of individualization possibilities. Be aware that the apps widget will show up on your website instantly. If this is not intended, navigate to "Customize/Product Page Button/Behaviour/Widget enabled". Also be sure that the workflow of the app fits to your needs and try to get in touch with the developer to add features if it doesn't.

n°74 Archives E-shop

From all the Back in Stock app tested, this one is by far the most complete by all the options offered. Support was very kind and fast to help for the installation. A big Thumbs up !

The Hoghouse

I recently launched a product line that has a monthly release date and this helps me see how in demand it is prior to being released. Also my regular customers can then sign up to get an instant notification and be the first to know when it is in stock. It was quick and easy to install. The team were quick and great at answering my questions when the feed wasn't refreshing but that was because I was impatient and excited to see it work :) (user error!) Highly recommend. *****