Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Burnt Soul

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Only just installed the app but was already impressed with the functionality and the speedy online live help - excited to see what else is in store.

FoodCraft Online Store

Location Hong Kong SAR

Over the top customer service! Not only Sourabh fixed the glitch we were experiencing but looked into an area where we never noticed and offered help! *He changed the default country code for SMS notifications from USA to Hong Kong. Your app is the best solution for people like us who doesn't have the time and knowledge to fix IT issues. Thank you so much!

Kenneth's Gaming Corner

Location Philippines
Time spent using app 22 minutes

Customer Service is really responsive and ready to help out. The app is really easy to set up and the button is very customizable and very easy to match on any theme.

Care n Cure Online Pharmacy Qatar

Location Qatar
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Superb app and a super cool customer support team. Awaiting them to release whatsapp alerts as well .

ENO

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We use this app to help notify our customers when our sold out products are back in stock. We learned from a customer that this function was not working, so we reach out for support through their app platform. We were happily surprised and impressed with how quickly they jumped into resolve our issue. Great customer service and support!

SAEBIS®

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Really fantastic support!
The guy, who has helped me is Abuzar.
- very fast answer
- perfect support
- and solved my problem within few minutes only Thanks a lot for great support!!!

June 1, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

DMX Pro Sales

Time spent using app 19 minutes

Works great, customer service was super efficient and helpful! Shikha was the support rep that helped me. I just signed up for the Starter Edition to get access to the feature to have notify on pre-order products.

Starfire Body Jewelry Company

Time spent using app 36 minutes

I was looking for an app that was more modern and current, while highly functional for our site. This one checks EVERY button, and beyond that they customer service to make the tweaks we needed to work on our site were top notch. I'm so impressed I'm actually looking at moving me Preorders to this company as well. THANK YOU Abuzar!

May 31, 2022

Thank you so much, Jamie for such a wonderful review. :)
That really means to us.

Hera Beauty

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Abuzar helped me to installing and setting up the app and styles. They also offer free notifications for trials.

May 31, 2022

Rainforest Chica

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I just got this app but the fact that someone was there to help at almost midnight eastern US time, made me want to leave them a good review. Hopefully this app won't disappoint, it seems to have everything I need.