Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Barn Chic Boutique

Excellent and fast support, even on the free plan! Love how this app supports my retention of customers awaiting sold out but reordered products.

NOCK ON ARCHERY

This has been a great app with even better support! Thanks to the whole team for giving us such a wonderful tool and backing it up with help when you need it!

Acelith Design Sim Racing

The app is perfect. It is necessary not to change the variants often, as the waiting queue would be lost, but thanks to their quick and professional support, I was able to solve every problem. Thank you.

Model Railway Scenes

I have gained sales using this app so would highly recommend it. My customers can make their own requests for back in stock notifications or when I'm asked, I can do it for them. I would highly recommend this app!

Rainbow Stash

I didn't think I would need this app, and installed it to see if it was of any use. It is! Customers sometimes email me and ask when out of stock items will be in but these people are not on my database that are making requests, which is great! The app has worked perfectly since the moment it was installed. The customer service is prompt and friendly and I recommend this app if you are looking to add this to your store, look no further! The only thing I would love to see is when people add an alert to be notified in some way (I have to remember to check it - but have just added this to my daily tasks and it works!)

GIAH SWIM

love this app! it has convertad into sales for me! it's truely amazing. Customer support has been amazing also!

Vibe High Co.

This app is simple, user friendly and customers actually use it. As long as it keeps working without any glitches I will use it indefinitely.

LTD 7

This app does exactly what we need it to! It's easy for customers to use and they love the fact that they can get a text alert when something is back in stock.

Geboland.ro

I have used this app for a store, on which it works great, when I added it to a different store, I couldn't see the product SKU in the dashboard I contacted them and upon requesting this as a new feature it got done in no time.
I am already using this for 3 stores now.
These guys are amazing! 5 stars!

July 21, 2020

We have added the sku information in the product list and in the CSV export file. Please check out the new addition in the app and let us know if you have any feedback.

Dazzle by Sarah

Best app I have come across in a while! App supports all the basic feature necessary for stock alerts. Cherry on top being that the team is very supportive.