Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Candy Depot

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Awesome App and amazing fast support when needed! Highly recommended for saving sales when product is out of stock.

May 20, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

SOVRYGN Watches

I used this app to capture emails on my product page for out of stock products and I was able to automatically send emails to customers when the products became available.

Gante, Fabricante de Joyería de Plata hecha en México

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 39 minutes

estoy apenas probando esta app, el soporte muy bueno me atendieron rapidísimo y de manera muy eficiente

May 17, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

ValuePetSupplies

We deployed this app and found it mainly plug-and-play. We've had it running for several months and have been pleased with the simple functionality. As a company, we have decided to eliminate any SMS messaging, and their support was quick to disable the SMS option so customers would only receive stock updates via email. Great support as the change was completed within minutes.

May 17, 2022

OCTOGONY

Location Belgium

Easy to implement, easy to use. Very user friendly. I would recommend it for any stores. We managed to make sales that would have been lost forever.

ARZE™

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very helpul app and efficient customer service!
They replied me in a few minutes and solve the issue inmediately!
I strongly recommend to improve your sales through this amazing app and team.

Underoutfit

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really great app. It works perfectly for us, and the support team is amazing. Had a few questions and got answers almost immediately. Really recommend it.

XenoLighters

Time spent using app 36 minutes

Abuzhar was helpful in providing actions that can be done for our issue and helped resolved as much as he could while letting us know next steps

Sewell Direct

Time spent using app About 21 hours

This app has a good feature set and, most importantly to us, an integration with our e-mail marketing platform. Installation went well but there were a few minor things I needed help with on the customization. Their support team responded effectively within minutes - which was amazing!

Total Babe

Time spent using app About 4 hours

GREAT PRICE I was nervous because it was cheaper then a larger company. However, they have the SAME if not better display and layout. CLEAN and classy integration