Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Kitten D'Amour

Great, really enjoying the app and features so far. Service to have installed to a custom theme was very fast also.

Beauty Food

Good so far and excellent customer support who have been very responsive to my requests and customisations

All Bamboo

Does exactly what it says. Customisable to suit the shop's theme. Couldn't see the button at first - had a quick response from Customer Support and the issue was quickly resolved. Support for a later query about test e-mails was equally responsive and helpful. Very happy with this flexible and powerful app.

The House Outfit

Love!Team are so helpful & I can already see customers using this & wish I had downloaded it sooner!

Pini Parma

This is simply the best app to back in stock notification around
we have already tested 3
100% worth!

Creatd Interiors

What I like about this app is how cleanly it integrates with my store and it is already starting to capture data which we've never had previously. The developers were super responsive with questions I had also.

Polizeimemesshop

This app is very helpful and the support is great. Always working on new features and help you out if you have any questions. Definitely recommend it.

Khorak Supermarket

Excellent support and good features.
I'm really happy.

Applebee

This app works perfectly and the developer is super responsive with help getting your theme setup. Great job.

JILZARAH

Works as advertised and support was very quick to resolve our issues. They even customized it to fit our theme. Would recommend.