Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Shop DBKollection

Customer Service was amazing! Fixed my problem without any problems! My site is now complete THANKS AGAIN

A Blissfully Beautiful Boutique

This was awesome customer service. Chatted with in a just a couple of minutes and helped me install.

AllKem Nails

So far so good. I just installed it and someone helped me on chat right away to make it work on my store theme.

nōs store Berlin

works really well. Easy set up and very quick and helpful support. I couldn't find my theme in the list and contacted support. My issue was resolved within 5 minutes. Thank you!

Skull Shaver RU

Really a great app, works flawlessly and the support team is very responsive. Live chat answered within 5 minutes and helped with app integration and app setups. Highly recommended

Sara Clausin

The app is great, it really helps us to inform our customers when products are back in stock and the support is great!!

Flowrish Lashes

Shikha was amazing. Helped me out very quickly. She is super professional. I needed some corrections done on my shopify website regarding my products and she was quite quick on fixing whatever my concerns were.

Pepper Joe’s

Great app that does what we need it to do. Out of box functionality works seamlessly and is automated. Recently had to reach out to support because I could not find the file to add code for adding the notify button to collections. Not only did they solve this, they did the work for us to accomplish our request. Great fast service and worked on this until it met our needs. Highly recommend!

Végétal Design Qc

Soutien technique super efficace et très facile à rejoindre. Très simple à utiliser et plusieurs fonctions analytiques super intéressantes!

April 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review. That motivates us to work harder for our valuable customers.

-Abuzar Khan

Galvan London UK

Mir wurde bei der Konfiguration des Plugins sehr von Satendra geholfen. Dies geschah ohne Probleme und war binnen 30 Minuten erledigt.