Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

XO Clothing Company

I am so disappointed. I never write reviews, however this is necessary. We have ran out of stock on several different items and prior to us restocking them, myself and my team signed up from our website to be notified via email and text. We then uploaded over TEN restocks. NOT ONE OF US WERE NOTIFIED. NOT ONE. I reached out to support which was a JOKE. Three days later I am sitting here and it is still not fixed. I tested it again yesterday morning prior to uploading another restock and I literally just got a text message (still no email) almost 24 hours later. DO NOT waste your time or money on this service. You will lose a lot more then you will gain.

April 9, 2020

Hi,

Thanks for your review and I am really sorry for the delay in support. We are getting very high volume of support tickets these days.

That being said, I have escalated your request and you will get a solution for the issue within 2 hours. I have also sent you a message in the app support system.

Our goal is to provide the best customer service to each and every customer. Thanks for your patience.

Cali Tiger

joke of an app didnt give us a free trial! support was awful! and refused to give us a free trial! dont download

April 3, 2020

I am sorry you are having issue with that app. We are trying our best to provide support to every customer.

Due to current health situation we are getting lot of support requests. I would still like to help you.

Please send me an email at back-in-stock-support@appikon.com.

FPVCycle

Avoid this app if you are running a serious business!

Their service completely disappeared from our app dashboard before our major product launch, since we were relying on this service- we had to delay product launch until they fixed it.

Reluctantly, we gave this service another chance after they offered us a discounted price. Today, their system sent out false notifications to our customers because the inventory count on some of our items went from 0 to -1 (NEGATIVE ONE)

We now have to spend HOURS telling our customers that the notification they just received was a false alarm. No way to put those customers back on a notify list, to make things worse, we are sure our customers lost faith in the notify feature all together at this point! Using this app was a devastating hit to our new business.