Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Kitronik Ltd

The app shows good potential, but doesn't appear to have been implemented as well as it could have been. I duplicated my theme before starting but it installed on to both rather than just the live. Customisation of the look of the app is quite limited with the basic version, though does appear to be possible if you move to the premium version, but that comes with a premium price. My main concern is how well it is written this is based on the javascript throwing an error (when trying to load a font resource) and the fact that it loads an additional 18 resources totalling approximately 600KB of data.

October 21, 2020

Thanks for providing feedback. I apologize for the concerns you have with the app. Our support team will work with you to resolve those issues and make the app work perfectly for your store.

Hemptons Retro Threads

Overall this app is pretty good. I like the functionality of the sign-up form and how easy it was to customize it and add it to my Shopify site. The customer-facing signup form seems to be working great, but there are some problems with back-end usability for the shop owner. For instance, on the "Products" page, I can't tell what is happening when I click the "Send Notifications" button. Is the app automatically notifying everyone who has signed up for a notification (which on my site happens to be for lots of different products)? That would be ridiculous and ineffective - I need to have control over who the app is notifying; not all products are back in stock at the same time. I don't think that's what's happening, because when I go to "Customer Notification > Sent" it appears empty. It appears that no notifications have been sent. So I have been individually notifying people who have signed up via their email or text number when appropriate, without going through the app. Which is ok, but just seems clunky. It leaves me wondering what the "Send Notifications" button is actually for. The app just doesn't inspire a whole lot of confidence that everything is working correctly.

July 30, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Our customer support team will reach out to you and will help you figure things out. I apologize for the inconvenience.