Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

DANISH ENDURANCE

We enjoy using this app so far. However, we would love to see more data or insights available on the dashboard in the future.

Groovy's

So far, so good! We have only been using the app for a couple of weeks. We've had some issues with notifications not going through. Customer service has been very helpful and informative with any issues.

Destructo Online Store

Needed the app for back-orders. worked well. no longer need it but would get it again if we back up again. Customer Service uninstalled the code for me.

Mixed With Black

a good app. very helpful. I am however having some issues seeing the pop up on my phone but maybe its just my phone. going to keep playing with it.

My Medic

This app has been great to use so far. There are so many features giving the customers different options to receive a back-in-stock notification with Facebook, email, or SMS. They give you a lot of control over the appearance of the button and the pop-up itself and where it is on the site. Great product, I would recommend.

Merge | Thoughtful Goods + Living

Super easy to install and navigate. The integration fits perfectly with our store design. Loving the app so far!

LookYOUng Lebanon

I came across this app as I was starting a new business and I wanted to install the back in stock app that I was adapted to (a competitor app). After comparing both apps I found that this app provides more options as well as very competitive pricing. So I decided to give it a try. One of the most important options that you can find in this app are the following: 1- You can trigger at anytime a second notification for customers who already received the first notification.
2- The SMS button can be customized which is critical especially if you are targeting a specific country.
3- The Pro plan contains the option of having the "Notify When Available" button on the collection page.
4- You can filter the notifications not only according to the emails collected but also according to Phone numbers.
5- Last but not least the customer service team is very professional and always attentive to any question asked. After all of these critical points, I am glad that I encountered this app and I will be adding it to all the websites that I manage. The only reason why I choose 4 stars instead of 5 is that I am struggling with verifying my domain to the app, other than that once this problem is solved I will be definitely editing this rating to 5/5. Great job and all the best !

Pearson1860

Really easy setup and excellent customer support, which made sure the set up works for our business. Lots of further scope with app, which I hope makes this a 5 star product

LIL Milan

I highly recommend this app. The team are always available to answer all my questions.
In particular, they solved my problem related to multi location stock.

Bello Swim

Very easy to navigate and customer service is very prompt. Having some issues receiving SMS notifications but other than that, so far so good.

Previous 1 3