Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Nettle's Tale

App works well, fairly priced, good customer service. I don't find it to be the most aesthetically beautiful app (from a customer's perspective) but considering the cost it's very worth it. We've already made a few sales since installing it, and it reduces a large amount of admin work for us

Otelier

This app is really useful for my prelaunch products to gather information on what products and variants customers are interested in. Their customer support is fantastic! The only complaint is that a lot of features and customization are not available until you get the enterprise/premium plan.

Linnéa Myhre Shop

I use safari on a mac and there is some bugs in the Color-picking pop-up. It also changes size who is a bit disturbing when you Click on it.
Futher on there is good posibilities to change Colors and make the app fit in to the theme of your webpage. Another downside is if you are "allowing sale after stock empty" the app willll not automatically send notifications to costumer. But overall a good plugin who helps us remind our costumers when products is back in stock.

lalaby.com

This app helps our customers sign up for sold-out products and it helps us estimate future production based on demand. Some bugs now and then but the support team is very helpful.

Edie.DK

This app is great! Customer support is very quick to respond too. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was because my website has a font that was not listed as on option to customize the widget. Even after the help from support we were unable to change it.

November 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. I will check with our team how we can support your font.

kiwandakiwanda

I use this app to make sure I don't miss out on selling the inventory I put out for the event. I think this app is worth it.イベントに出した在庫を売り逃さない為にこのアプリを使っています。このアプリを使う価値はあると思います。

WomanShopsWorld

This app is such an easy way to automate back in stock notifications. Easy sales as soon as you get items back in stock. Love it!
Support is very attentive and helpful.
My only complaint is that when I have had technical issues with the app not working properly, it has been difficult to figure out whether or not it's the app or an issue with my theme. But overall, well worth it and a great app.

Lolahome

The application is currently meeting our expectations
And the online service was efficient to solve our problem

PERIDOT eShop

I have only recently installed this App, after reporting an initial technical hitch I was experiencing saving any changes, I am pleased to say support was very quick to respond and fixed the issue within about an hour!

I have so far created three tests for an out of stock product, email and SMS, which worked well, so I am confident I will be keeping this App.

A bit of confusion concerning whether subscribers would be synched with my integration, Seguno, which it wont, but I installed this App for the 'back in stock' notify function in any case, so it wasn't a deal breaker.

I will update my review once I have had more out of product tests from customers, but so far I am pleased with my choice.

Elly Naturals

I am adding more stars as after inital review I was contacted immediately and issue was solved in most professional matter by Rishabh. Now just waiting for the feature of removing the button after successfully sending email and I can put 5 stars.

I actually like the app, but I am having a problem with pop up not fitting to my screen and therefore cannot see the link to close the popup link under the button. I have contacted the support via chat but reply has been "works for us with same resolution and browser". That is awesome news for you, but what if one of my clients sees it the way I do. They will get VERY frustrated as they cannot close the pop up and see if their email was successfully sent. So 2 stars for support!

April 9, 2020

Hi Tytti,

Thanks for your review. I am really sorry your support experience was not good. "Works for me" is not a solution and we will pass on this feedback to our support team. I will personally help you with your support request.

-RT