Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Bello Swim

Very easy to navigate and customer service is very prompt. Having some issues receiving SMS notifications but other than that, so far so good.

ALILA

I spoke with Hasti and she helped go through everything regarding the app. To make things easy, she sent me the step-by-step with images. Just Great!

Etienne Aigner

Very easy to install, with helpful, knowledgeable, and fast customer service to assist. Simple and clean interface with extra features if you upgrade.

Luxury N.Y.C. Boutique

so far so good. The customer service is top notch. I would highly recommend this app for someone looking to add this tool. They even have a decent free option that will truly allow you to test it out unlike like others.

Les Garçons

This is definitely the app I needed to notify customer of simple restocks. Support was SO helpful in setting up different things and very responsive. The only criticism was the super limited free plan, which would be ideal to test the app/for start-ups. As a side note: This review is completely mine, and I would recommend this feature (made a sale in the minute following a restock), but support was very insistant in my leaving a review (they didn't request for it to be positive, per se, at least) even before my first restock notification was even sent out. That being said, as I mentioned, the app works GREAT!

Keffyn's Sewing Haven

Love it. It's simple for the customer to sign up and helpdesk was on hand with any questions I may have had.

ESTER

The app works well and the team was very responsive to all of questions, including activating a feature that I asked about. However, the newsletter integration doesn't match what I need personally - it appears only a Mailchimp integration exists. It doesn't automatically sync up with my registered subscriber list in Shopify, or Klaviyo which is likely what I would use for email marketing going forward.

Kris Nations Wholesale

Amazing app, easy to setup and saves us on customer service inquiries when a product goes out of stock. Their customer service is very responsive and helpful. We highly recommend this app.

Riviera Ready

The app does exactly what I want it do do, and can be customised quite a bit. It has features I could not find in other apps I looked at, such as notification when looking at a collection page, and the option for a subscription sign-up when a customer registers for an email alert.
Tech support is fast, friendly and helpful.
The only reason for not giving it 5 stars is the price. It has a free plan which is great, but in order to enable some of the features I would consider essential you need to upgrade to a Pro version, at nearly $40 a month. The following is a criticism of SHOPIFY, NOT THE APP DEVELOPER: Shopify's philosophy is to sell you a half finished product with many features I would consider basic and essential missing, and then you have to shop around and pay for extra apps just to make it work like you would expect. By the time you add all the extra apps it can run into hundreds of dollars a month, which is crippling for start-ups.

Diciembre|Veintinueve

The app is very practical and gets the job done, but It does not provide many features of customization. I would have loved to be able to customize the email templates to go with the branding and look and feel of my company, but was not able to. Other than that, the app is great and the customer service from Shikha is amazing! Answered all my questions and resolved all my inquiries. Would definitely recommend!

Previous 1 3