Back In Stock (In Stock Alert)

Back In Stock (In Stock Alert)

by Appikon

Send back in stock notifications on Email, SMS & Messenger

Christian Beauties Shop

This app gives us total control of the popup widget. We can customize it to match our branding. This is exactly we wanted. Already seeing some requests from our customers. Thanks for the good work.

December 4, 2019

Thanks for the review. Let us know for any technical or service support needed.

Glam Divine

The app is doing wonders for my store. Getting sales from customers that I would have missed otherwise. Can't image store without this app now

December 4, 2019

Thanks for your wonderful review. we are always available anytime for your support. let us know in case of any support needed.

WANDERN MIT STIL!

Works really good to recaptured missed sales. Easy to install. Notifications work without any special setup needed.

December 3, 2019

Thank you for your review. Stay connected with our team for any technical or service support.

Rainistic Home And Garden

This app helps me understand what my customers want. I can see how many customers requested a specific product. Very helpful in deciding which products to stock. We strongly recommend this app.

December 3, 2019

Thanks for sharing your great experience here. Back in stock team is available 24X7 for any technical or service support.

Arbo Studios

I have been looking for a good back in stock app. This app really stood out to me. Lots of good features. Totally worth the price I am paying for.

November 27, 2019

Thanks for the great review. Happy to get back your customers with our back in stock app. Let us know in case of any technical or service need.

The Sauce

The app is designed excellently and Hement's support in the chat was top notch and very fast. This solution works perfect for my store.

November 26, 2019

Thanks for your great feedback. Connect with us in case of any technical or service support needed

Nomadic Audio

Very good customer service. Really prompt reply. Very helpful. Totally recommended to other shops. Thanks

November 26, 2019

Thanks for recommend us. Your words helps us to analyse more and to work better on customer understanding. let us know for any support anytime.

Her Faith Wins

Most impressive back in stock app on shopify. I tried few other apps before this but was not happy. This app is 100%.

November 26, 2019

Thanks for making us 100% successful. your review really makes us more energetic & enthusiastic. Let us know for any technical or service support anytime.

By Johnny

We needed an out-of-stock app that was no fuss and easy to use. The Back in Stock app works well and the integrations are useful. We needed some customisation and Rajat & Rishabh were most helpful in getting it all sorted out for us.

November 26, 2019

Thanks for sharing your great experience with rajat and rishabh. Let us know for any technical or service support.

EQ Sport Store Inc.

We often have out of stock product on our store. This app really helped us with getting orders for those products.

November 26, 2019

Thanks for sharing your great feedback. Let us know anytime for technical or service support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15