Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Uniquely SHE

Easy setup, Everything is automated which makes the convenience of the app GREAT ! So far, I'm loving it !

Suga' Boutique

First Day using this app on my store and I LOVE IT already. I reached out to customer support and they were very prompt and helpful. I would definitely recommend this app to all retail store owners.

Harrys Of London UK

Customer service was really useful. App is really good, just waiting to fix something from our end to start using it.

e.l.f. Cosmetics Australia

This app lives up to its expectation and more! Special thanks to Abuzar with answering all my questions and even fixing an issue that was themed related not the app at all. Highly recommend

Bamboo Little

This app got my Back in Stock alerts working and customized. Great service and great price. Thanks!

CavHooah.com

I just signed up with the app and the support to get started was very helpful. I'm sure this will increase sales!

Daughter Of An Immigrant

Very user friendly.
Definitely makes us stand out as a brand when using an app such as Back In Stock!

FurlsCrochet

Using this app for the first time for back in stock alerts. Very excited to see progress and revenue!

4Line Kiteboarding

This app literally opens so many new doors for clients. The support is really helpful and in general I recommend it.

Pool Geek

We started using Back in Stock alerts nearly a year ago and have been impressed with the results. Our customers no longer have to check back in to see when product is available for purchase. Sales for the items we receive into our system begin immediately with this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 75 76