Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Sue the Boy

as a company with limited stock, it is perfect to save me time writing to people when things are back in stock. saved me time and money

DipWell

Great app for what it does! We can't complain and they've been very helpful with communicating when needed.

Awesome Dice

This app is one of the easiest ways to capture what otherwise would be lost sales. App has always worked flawlessly by instantly notifying customers when items are back in stock. Well worth the money.

The Shoe Fairy

I used this app to notify customers when a back in stock item has been added back to inventory. I love it because it's user friendly and increases my conversions that otherwise could have been missed!

CASSY | Vêtements et accessoires pour femmes

Très bonne application et facile à utiliser. Gère tout automatiquement, vous n'avez pratiquement rien à gérer.
Je recommande.

der gute Heinrich

Durchaus wichtig für einen Shop... sehr netter Support! Important for the customers and our Onlineshop... very nice support

NxTSTOP Apparel

Very easy to set up and use. We had an enormous volume to handle and it made a lot of sense to quickly install and use the app, and with minimal setup it worked perfectly. Just be remember to review all of the messaging settings because there are a lot!

Cool Guitar Shop

App works well, so you don't have to think about it. Very quick and easy to set up for anyone. Fast and friendly customer service, with quick email response. A great value for sure! It's live now at https://coolguitarshop.us

Divatress

Amazing app and service to match! I was initially concerned if the app would work for us because most of our products have variants, but no issues there. We used to contact customers manually when items were back in stock, but no more! The automation is awesome and we have lots of customers sign up for notifications. This app has been huge for us and a MUST HAVE! Thank you for such a great app!!!

The Knitting Loft

So far we're really enjoying this app. Customer service is impeccable, quick response times and very friendly, as well as helpful. The app is very easy to use, super easy to customize.

I would love if one day it would allow for customers to sign up for an entire product, vs. only one variant at a time. Additionally, if it allowed customers to sign up for a variant that wasn't out of stock, but low on stock, (for example, if a customer needs 4 hanks of yarn but we only have 3).

Although the above would really help to make the app meet all of our needs, we don't see these as a downfall. The app team is very clear about what they offer and don't offer, and have been extremely transparent and wonderful thus far.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24