Back In Stock (In Stock Alert)

Back In Stock (In Stock Alert)

by Appikon

Stock notifications on Email, SMS, Push & Messenger

Kapow Meggings

The customer service from these guys is fantastic, they always get back to you in a timely manner with responses to queries or help with troubleshooting. We're 3 months into the app and it's working great.

Jambo Africa fashion accessories

They have lot of integrations to work with. We were looking for click send integration and they were able to add it very fast. Great support. Keep it up team.

Indie Icon

I had some issues with my notifications going out because I added a color to a variant. Customer service was very helpful and patient and resolved the issue quickly. Definitely recommend.

January 16, 2020

Hi,

I am sorry you are having an issue with the app. We are looking into the problem you are having. Please bear with us.

Icon Hookah

Great app! Exactly what I needed for my store. The guys from support helped me with installing the ‘Notify me’ button into my theme. So far works without any problems!

Hummingbird Wholesale

We were needing an automated way to handle the products that return to stock - letting customers know that their items are in stock again. This app installed in minutes and set-up easily. It is working well with less than 15 minutes of set-up. I did need support to fix a theme styling issue - but they were right on it and it is looking good already.

expercookworld

The app is very simple to use. Supports a lot of themes. We got our theme from themeforest and it's still supported by this app. Looks very good so far. Will keep using it.

ExperCook-es

Amazing customer support. Team was very fast and responsive in helping us. We are going to be a long time customer. Very happy with the app.

LoveLiphe

Super simple app with lots of features. We can customize it according to our branding. Support team was amazing and fast.

ExperCook.it

App works like a charm. Really easy to setup and best and fastest support. Immediately replied to my questions. Love it. Keep it up.

Fortytwentyone

Nice app with good features. Works as it promises. Our customers are happy and already subscribing for notifications. Various integrations as well. 5 star.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18