Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Beary Hair

i used this app to notify customers when my products are back in stock. its so easy to use, they did everything for you. so all you need to is just to download the app, not to mention the customer service team are amazing and very thoughful. thanks guys!

Alfred's Apartment

Awesome idea. Awesome service. Awesome addition to our website! Everything about back in stock - restock alerts is absolutely awesome!

Temptation Vacation 1994

This app is superb. Great features, usability, and support. It is a great addition to our website, and would highly recommend to others.

MBM Swim

This app has made me soooo much extra money and helps with knowing exactly what inventory and sizes to restock! Simple and easy to use. It’s easy to install and customize, not to mention the super fast and friendly customer service! I had a small issue so I sent a chat message to them. Someone answered almost immediately and fixed my problem quickly. I literally could not be any happier with this app. It is a game changer!

supercrush

This app was super easy to set up and quick. It immediately took the look and feel of our site. The customer service was also very quick and helpful.

Jonny Boats

This app has performed as expected. We have used it on all our web properties. The customer Service is excellent. I highly recommend.

LoamLab Components

So far so good. I needed help on chat and got it within 1 minute with a fast solution. Thank you very much!

McQueens Flowers

Great App, super easy to set up and use. Zia from the team is very responsive and goes above-and-beyond whenever I need his help.

BOBIWORKS

Great and prompt customer support, easy to use and the free plan is good enough for small startups with not so many products in the beginning.

Everyday Chic Boutique

This app has been great for us! The support was east, QUICK, and extremely helpful! thank you guys!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 93 94