Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Shop Bits & Pieces

I just downloaded the app and had problems customising the colour of the buttons. The sale support not only advised and taught me how to do it, they went the extra mile to make the changes FOR me for my convenience. Talk about amazing customer service. 120% would recommend this app.

Wild Junkie Boutique

This app was soo EASY to set up and the team was so helpful! They're available 24/7 as well which is a huge bonus when running an online business.

Birdham Animal Feeds

Impressed with our start with this App. Support quick and helpful! Refreshing to have an app that takes this approach to customers. Thankyou!

Kaipur

I am just begining to use this app, but the live support is very good, real person, no robots, very kind and helpful.

Boutique 22

Great app! Have a lot of orders out of it and got immediate response on a question I asked via their chat. Thanks!

Constellation Paris

The interface is easy and the customer service very speed and helpful! thanks for all! We definitely recommend this app :)

Emma Colchón Colombia

This app is very user friendly. The 24/7 customer service is excellent too! The service agent responded to my request within 1 min and solved my problem swiftly.

Throne Boss Australia

This app has been really valuable to capture emails and interest in our out of stock products. We haven't used all the features but so far it's great and the support has been excellent.

Patagonia Bend

Great support and easy to use app. It integrates with our theme seamlessly and has lots of customization to make emails on brand. Paid plan is affordable and competitive.

Lulucita Bijoux

Back in Stock is an very usefull app and have a very strong support team. Thanks a lot i recommend !!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53