Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

Back In Stock ‑ Restock Alerts

by Appikon Software Pvt Ltd

Send Back In Stock notifications on Email,SMS,Push & Messenger

Goodee

Super easy to install, it does what it says and works great. You'll quickly have to pay more to have more features, but as it's really well made it's totally understandable and worth the investment.

Tenderleaf Toys

I have just installed this app and it is great so far... It is really user friendly and the team are on hand to help with quick and helpful responses... I would recommend.

Dr.K Skin

I just install this app it looks amazing. Make some tests and works fine. It fits perfectly with my template so that´s great! Moreover, they were very helpful and help me fixing an error of translation as my store is in spanish and they fix it in 1 day. Thank you guys!

DirectNail.com

App looks and works fantastic. Great customizing options and analytics. The support is also incredible, I wanted the notify button in a very specific placement and style. Their team did a great job doing this request. The live support was also very helpful and answered all my questions. The app is also a great value!

Best Buds Plants

I have been using the app for over 4 months and I'm really happy about it. The follow up during installing was great and customer service afterwards excellent. I submitted a feature request which was added to a long list of other feature request by other users. Unlike some other apps, these features actually get implemented and we are updated by new features regularly. Highly recommended!

Pot & Pantry

This app has helped me save time, which is precious when you're a small business owner. Instead of my customers emailing asking when something will be in stock, and me having to respond, then track and let them know, the app does it all for me, eliminating the extra administration and back and forth with customers. Plus I've noticed when I update my product quantities I often get sales right away, it's great!

Foli

Great app! Easy to use and does exactly what it needs to with some cool additional features if you upgrade. Fantastic customer service, we had an issue with the integration with our custom theme but they fixed it under 5 minutes.

PoleActive

Amazing customer service, they take care of your issue as soon as they receive the request and now the app is working exactly as I had hoped it would. Highly recommended!

Cheshire & Wain

This is a really useful app with exceptional support. We have a lot of sizes that are sold out and have been loosing sales due to stock outs and having to manually notify customers when things are back in stock but only if they contacted us in the first place. The free version of this is great to allow you to test everything and the design is fully integrated with our custom built shopify theme without having pay for any additional coding. Really pleased we have added this. It's easy to customise and set up too and is definitely closing sales that would otherwise be lost. Thanks!

Feather and Leaf

Very user friendly even for me who struggles with technology. This was the second app I downloaded to do these alerts as the first one I used was terrible. Excellent customer service, very quick. Definitely recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25