Customer Profile Editor

Customer Profile Editor

by Kastor Studio

Customer fields self-edit made possible for all stores

CUM Books

Brilliant free app. Giving the power of the users account to the user.
Why it is not a Shopify standard I don't know.
I do recommend this app. The best part that it is 100% free.

Thank you for this.

Smarthome

Easy to install, works exactly as described. Support team was very helpful in some questions we had, too!

TWEED DRESS (ツイードドレス)

Free!!

But,

It’s really what the owners really need.

The design is also very simple, so it goes well anywhere.

And the important part!

The team knows how to actively accept feedback from users.

I think this is an essential API for most owners.

is recommended.

LAJJOO C

Very easy to install app. And customer support is very responsive and good! Pablo from their team went out of his way to help me improve the look of the widget.

Craft & Culture - Kombucha, Kefir & Probiotics Singapore

Great app! It's simple and gets the job done. I was able to install it pretty hassle free. Looking forward to future improvements to the app!

SIMPLUSupps

This is a great app for reducing time spent emailing and manually changing customer contacts. The customer support is also quick, to the point, and polite.

Beelieve Clothing

This app is extremely easy to use and the developers are amazing. Everything works as expected and the instructions on how to apply it to your site are clear. Had some questions about the custom CSS and they were extremely quick to respond, even at night where I'm at (MST). Would recommend this app, and would pay for this app if it wasn't free.

Mister Fab

Completely satisfied with the app and the support. This app is a must-have app to provide the options to the customers to update their profile from their self.

Must try and kudos to the support.

NsSport

The app appear easy to use and so easy for who visit my website.
The support team has been great! they perfectly understand what I need for and they place the app in the specific position I need creating a new menu line; they also make the app in the same style of my theme which makes it looking great like native part of it! All these things in 1 hour! Highly recommended!!

UniversCuisine

Very light and useful, it gave me the ability to do exactly what I wanted, I really recommand this app

Previous 1 3