Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
2 février 2024

Support has been extremely helpful. There were a few issues and they promptly fixed them. Thanks guys !

Melbourne Natural
Australie
12 jours d’utilisation de l’application
25 janvier 2024

Great great great support team
They are fastly responsive and help me more that they should do

The app make all it promises and will help your customer to gain in confidence in your site with no doubt.
Good tool for final conversion

Niala
Madagascar
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
22 décembre 2023

Easy to install, features a clean and minimal layout, and is user-friendly. The support service was prompt and efficient in addressing any queries and providing solutions.
I would definitely recommend if this is what you're looking for.

Earthbound UK
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
26 novembre 2023

I just love it! It is exactly what I was looking for! I really enjoy the customization options. Great app!

PollyTips
22 jours d’utilisation de l’application
17 novembre 2023

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars all round from me.

Fantastic barebones app which enhances the standard plain shopify accounts section and makes it look more appealing, allowing for easier use, navigation and more options for your customers.

Support is fantastic and always on hand to help with any adjustments you may require and happy to take on board any potential improvement suggestions which is always a good thing.

Looking forward to further customization options with this app either by myself or any customization suggestions that the devs agree could be globally useful for their users and integrate natively into their app.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Online Beauty Essentials
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
28 décembre 2023

I really liked the design of this app but my problem was , that my theme couldn't embed it directly. Therefore I requested help from the support team which got it done in 10 minutes Big thanks to Sunil :)

Ancestralarmor
Autriche
44 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
9 janvier 2024

Goed te installeren, reageren snel op vragen en doen gewenste aanpassingen. Prijs is redelijk t.o.v. veel andere account apps.

Shopvoorgezondheid
Pays-Bas
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
12 septembre 2023

Top App, Customer service were very helpful setting up working with other apps on our site.

would highly recommend to anybody.

Go2products
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 septembre 2023

Really good app and customer service, they fixed every issue I had. The plan change, they integrated with the other app that I have. I'm very satisfied.

Özel Beslenme
Turquie
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
28 juin 2023

This is a great app that makes up for an area Shopify is lacking in. Our customers can now change their own password, update their information, and manage their account without having to contact us. This is how it should work! Easy to set up and integrate with our website. Highly recommend.

kleanspa
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Mandasa Technologies a répondu 28 juin 2023

Glad that, you like our app.
Thank you so much for your review.