Customer.guru Net Promoter NPS

Customer.guru Net Promoter NPS | Reviews

by Customer.guru

Survey Net Promoter Score, get testimonials & product reviews

Hula-Lavalamps

This app helps me with understanding customer experience better and make consequent changes in my store. Happy customers are my priority

Animal Bookmark

The app has a great potential!! Understanding customer experience is crucial when running a business...loving this add-on!

FluffyCushion4u

Nice app. It's an easy way of getting feedback from customers. Also, the customer support is great!

SolidShampoo

I really like the app. It's got easy setup and nice analytics. Recommendable for anyone who cares about good customer support

Limonada

Excelent app, it lets you be on top of your costumers experience. We use it with the slack integration, which makes it very accesible in terms of data.

Backpacks From Heaven

Nice product for tracking reviews of our customers. Enables me to quickly respond to any complaints.

Casa Moda

Easy to configure. Working in less than 5 min. Great app for improving customer experience in our online store.

SUSIE Ukulele

Amazing app that helps me keep my customers happy. Getting feedback from them is easy and very efficient for the growth of my business. Great job!

Sheeep T-SHIRTS

This app is super easy to install and configure. Getting feedback from customers is thanks to it really simple.

Spitfire Leather

We love hearing customer reviews, good or bad, so collecting feedback via this app helps us to become a better company.

A lot of our orders are bespoke which can take upto 28 days to fulfil, so it would be nice if we could change the scheduling of the automated emails to better fit our style of business.