Customer.guru Net Promoter NPS

Customer.guru Net Promoter NPS

by Customer.guru

Survey Net Promoter Score, get testimonials & product reviews

FluffyCushion4u

Nice app. It's an easy way of getting feedback from customers. Also, the customer support is great!

SolidShampoo

I really like the app. It's got easy setup and nice analytics. Recommendable for anyone who cares about good customer support

Limonada

Excelent app, it lets you be on top of your costumers experience. We use it with the slack integration, which makes it very accesible in terms of data.

Backpacks From Heaven

Nice product for tracking reviews of our customers. Enables me to quickly respond to any complaints.

Casa Moda

Easy to configure. Working in less than 5 min. Great app for improving customer experience in our online store.

SUSIE Ukulele

Amazing app that helps me keep my customers happy. Getting feedback from them is easy and very efficient for the growth of my business. Great job!

Sheeep T-SHIRTS

This app is super easy to install and configure. Getting feedback from customers is thanks to it really simple.

Spitfire Leather

We love hearing customer reviews, good or bad, so collecting feedback via this app helps us to become a better company.

A lot of our orders are bespoke which can take upto 28 days to fulfil, so it would be nice if we could change the scheduling of the automated emails to better fit our style of business.

Treasure box by Ari

Very nice and practical app. Hearing about customers' experience and having a possibility to make changes in my store according to their feedback is really important to me. This app makes this process much easier.

Na Praia

Muito bom, o aplicativo tem me ajuda a entender melhor meu público e com isso criar um relacionamento duradouro.