Customer.guru Net Promoter NPS

Customer.guru Net Promoter NPS

by Customer.guru

Survey Net Promoter Score, get testimonials & product reviews

Jormands

muy bueno, seria bueno que dejaran hacer mas preguntas, para asi tomar mas medidas en el mejoramiento de los procesos

Allure Bags and Essentials

This app is great.
I like the fact that it is simple to use and I can have my reviews on my website. I really enjoy receiving feedback from my customers.
Once you set it up you don’t have to worry about it.

Sempre em Casa

Very powerful and simple app, a great way to hear and understand the customer experience in our service level!!!

CakeFaceSoaping

I love using this app for my business because I get insight from customers that is honest. If they give me a low score, I can reach out easily to fix the issue and when they give me a high score with comments, it's there for everyone to see...encouraging more customers.

Lavinia Lingerie Inc

Tried several feedback apps, but most of the reviews receiving from Customer.guru!

Goodsbyadrian

Exellent service and very user friendly!

All Good Megamarket

This is very useful and great for business. Love it. Thanks

Mcwatchesco

Me gusta la forma tan sencilla de intergrar y además gratis

Mary Very

Ainda estou finalizando algumas configurações.
Estou com altas expectativas!!

Do It Center Panama

If you really want to validate your store and your service this is the best way to do it. One simple question with great power, delivered and automated by a great APP full of options.