Customer.guru Net Promoter NPS

Customer.guru Net Promoter NPS

by Customer.guru

Survey Net Promoter Score, get testimonials & product reviews

Ooni United Kingdom

Straightforward, good UX. Would recommend to others, I especially liked the simplicity of the analytics. Y

Henry Top Shirts

This app is great for getting feedback from customers. I really like the design and simplicity of the app. The only drawback I see is the pricing offer - I miss an option between the free one and the $50 one - I would appreciate an alternative of survey up-to 200 customers.

Milibone

very easy to use, but i wish they had an app to monitor everywhere. but despite that, it is very practical

AllSource Screening Solutions

Nice way to receive reviews and allows you to have your testimonials posted right on your website. Don't understand the star score, we have all but 2 10/10 ratings but it says 3/5 stars?

Polka Dot Bra

I like the simplicity. The only think is missing that the merchant cannot respond directly to the detractor so it is visible.

Epiq Mexico

Great App, but expensive, if you would have a plan for $15 for 100 surveys, following a $25 plan for 300 surveys, then you will be the king of NPS for Shopify stores, but we already pay around $400 dlls a month for Freshdesk, Freshchat, Agorapulse, Review Apps, etc etc, and we have online 1 month. Please take in account all our comments.

I hope you can offer a great deal for Shopify customers.

Thanks

Tainted Treatz

Great app very pricey for small start-up business. Need a plan for under <1000, would love to continue to use it.

Carmelgear

Just getting strated ...too early to review just yet

Terracure

We are still very small (under 100 customers). We did get about a 10% feedback rate. What was nice was that when I ran the app I did get responses from my happy customers, which was a nice thing because we got a couple of new reviews for the site. At this point, it's not financially worthwhile to upgrade to the paid version but I would definitely consider it when the site is making enough to justify it! One thing I will say is that I had a technical request and it was resolved relatively quickly. So, thank you, Juraj.

Octhopus

I would like to change the color line in testimonials.

Previous 1 3