Customer.guru Net Promoter NPS

Customer.guru Net Promoter NPS

by Customer.guru

Survey Net Promoter Score, get testimonials & product reviews

Amber Grove

Nice little app. Easy to install and use. Would recommend to any small site starting up and wanting to create a good impresion.

ORIBA

simple and works pretty well. I was looking for a solution that works in Brazil and can be submmited by email.

Bike Secrets

Love the simplicity of the survey email. Just installed this, but it's awesome they have a free plan. Thanks!

Pet Markt Mexico

Very easy to use app to start our NPS program on our wholesale business. Configuration is quick and we are now collecting scores! Pretty hyped with our NPS scores goals and implementation

boobam

Simple and efficient! It is a great tool to measure customer satisfaction and be create reactive customer service with dissatisfied customers. Also a good way to measure the brand sustainability.

BEAUTY ON WHEELS

Great easy to use and customize app, but should have lower plans options

Jormands

muy bueno, seria bueno que dejaran hacer mas preguntas, para asi tomar mas medidas en el mejoramiento de los procesos

Allure Bags and Essentials

This app is great.
I like the fact that it is simple to use and I can have my reviews on my website. I really enjoy receiving feedback from my customers.
Once you set it up you don’t have to worry about it.

Sempre em Casa

Very powerful and simple app, a great way to hear and understand the customer experience in our service level!!!

CakeFaceSoaping

I love using this app for my business because I get insight from customers that is honest. If they give me a low score, I can reach out easily to fix the issue and when they give me a high score with comments, it's there for everyone to see...encouraging more customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13