Customer Information Plus

Customer Information Plus

by SimpleApps

Create registration forms, customer forms, customer tags

ZePooch, plein-air canin

I don't normally write reviews but in this case, I just have to thank the developers for creating this app. It's exactly what I was looking for! This app quickly allowed me to setup and collect additional information about my customers. I love that customers can update their information and that it can be used for different needs in my shop. In my case, my customers store sizing information about their pets which I in turn use to fill out the order forms in the product pages. The tutorials helped me get setup and running quite easily. I was also able to customize the layout to my needs with very basic programming skills in liquid, javascript or anything else quite frankly... Nonetheless, when I got stuck, I got a quick, helpful and really friendly reply from customer service. If you are looking for an app to improve the standard Shopify customer accounts, this is a great app to do so!

July 29, 2021

Happy to hear you like the app!

BUNGUBOX

Truly amazing customer service. I have reached out twice, and I have always received a helpful reply within 24 hours. The implementation is clean too, where they fully expose the UI code so it is easy to tweak the look of the screen by editing the code. I almost feel guilty saying...they also have auto tagging, for FREE!? So far very satisfied. I am definitely getting way more than I am paying for. Thanks for the great work!

July 29, 2021

Customer service is our top priority! Reach out for any other questions and thanks for leaving us a review.

Basketball Card Guy

Great custom forms and great utilization on the customer account side. Very open to suggestions and they work hard to deliver. I pride myself on being an early-adopter of new tech and apps, and being only the 7th person to review this app, I feel lucky to have found it so early on! Thanks again guys! I'd give it 6 stars if I could.

July 29, 2021

We really appreciate the support. Always open to suggestions!

The AzTech

My theme was not supported for this feature so I reached out to customer support and they implemented exactly what I wanted including bespoke additions very quickly.
Thanks guys, keep up the good work!

July 29, 2021

Thank you so much! We keep working on improvements day by day!

glowup.

This app is amazing! I had very particular needs for a customer form and after a lot of searching found that this app is by far the most flexible and moldable on the app store. Even for someone with no programming experience, the customer service was incredible and the team helped me get where I wanted quickly and seamlessly. Couldn't be happier!

July 29, 2021

Thank you for the review, keep up the good work!