Customer Information Plus

Customer Information Plus

by SimpleApps

Registration forms, account forms, advanced customization

Zoejewelry

Great app! Was able to get set up with the forms I needed super quickly. Easy to use and great support.

Salar Goldschmiedekunst

This is exactly what I was looking for. This app automates most of the process for non-developers and gives just enough control to developers to do as they please. Not to mention the great customer support. Wrote to them about a missing feature and got an immediate reply. Thanks guys. Keep up the great work.

Plopchile

This app is really good and very easy to use, it has a lot of updates and also the customer service is one of the best out there.

Amaranthine Blooms

We needed a very specific form and this app was great as we had so much flexibility! The team were very responsive and helpful with all of our questions.

The AzTech

My theme was not supported for this feature so I reached out to customer support and they implemented exactly what I wanted including bespoke additions very quickly.
Thanks guys, keep up the good work!

glowup.

This app is amazing! I had very particular needs for a customer form and after a lot of searching found that this app is by far the most flexible and moldable on the app store. Even for someone with no programming experience, the customer service was incredible and the team helped me get where I wanted quickly and seamlessly. Couldn't be happier!