AdYogi LTV : Lifetime value

AdYogi LTV : Lifetime value

by MxWay

(Free) Analyse your customers like a data scientist

Kradle My Pet

One of the best free apps in the Shopify App Store. Saves hours of manual reporting if you track customer lifetime value. Good options for slicing and dicing by customer cohort, product, etc.

Just Dabao

This is a really great app that shows how my company is performing on various customer metrics without the trouble of calculating myself. I also learnt many more metrics that are useful to track.
More than the app, its the awesome support from Sumit not only explains what the data says, but also truly interested in helping the company grow by providing actionable steps.

Disguise Cosmetics

This app is quite useful for some analytics and insights into metrics that may otherwise take a lot of spreadsheets and data crunching to come by. Really helps in decision making by having this data at your finger tips. The only thing it could do better is load quicker. Really creates some anxiety there waiting for the screen to show up as we're all excited to see the numbers.

Dr Sheth's

An app worth having...helps avoid to those regular excel updates. Hoping to see more features in the app in the near future.

Loly in the Sky

The app is amazing, very complete and easy to understand. I was so glad I requested a call with Sumit. Dont hesitate, just get the app and get to work !!

Forte Series

Used this app to calculate our 60 and 90 day LTV originally but realized there were so many more insights I was not expecting. I scheduled a call with Sumit to go over our analytics and he gave very clear explanations on our returning purchasers and best selling products while pointing out actionable steps to take based off the data. It's a fantastic app and unbelievable it is free! Take advantage of it while you can!

ShredLights

WOW is all I can say. I have spent so much time trying to nail down an accurate LTV and I was amazed at how robust this app is and gives me quality data that I can take action on. It has all of the features of the paid apps, but it's FREE! What's not to love? Don't hesitate and download the app today.

Vitaline

T.H.A.N.K. Y.O.U. !
This app does exactly what we were looking for, and it is years we were looking to it on Shopify. We just installed it, but for our first 24 hrs of use: just does what we want.

March 23, 2021

We couldn't be happier realizing that our merchants are getting value from what we have been able to create.
Look forward to adding many more use-cases to create more value in the upcoming weeks.

myPAPERCLIP

Superb app with great data backed insights on customer lifetime value! Highly recommend as a addition to your shopify store.

Lion Polo

This app is GREAT. Quick and easy to set up. Saves a lot of my bandwidth on excel sheets. Expecting the product-wise LTV soon. The developer is quite helpful and helped me understand not only my metrics but also how to scale online using Facebook ads as they seem to have previous experience of working with 100+ DTC brands. Loving it.

February 28, 2021

Thanks for your kind words. We strive to make it more valuable and insightful in the upcoming weeks. Feel free to set up a call with me from the panel to discuss how you can scale efficiently using your customer lifetime value.