AdYogi LTV : Lifetime value

(Free) Analyse your customers like a data scientist

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Finca Skin Organics

Location Ireland
Time spent using app 1 day

have just discovered this app..it is so easy to use. im not a tech person just a business owner. this was an eye opener and i highly recommend it...for a start-up and bigger ecomm businesses its perfect...thankyou

Nolae

Location Germany

Amazin app. Does everything you´d expect from cohort & LTV analysis. Sumit is more than willing to help and it´s amazing to have such a insightful and great app for free. Highly recommended

Jaeger Fishing

Location Switzerland

Great app, the support was very kind and explained everything in detail where I did't exactly get it from the start. In general, the app is very self-explanatory! 5* Great work guys!

Kradle My Pet

Time spent using app About 2 months

One of the best free apps in the Shopify App Store. Saves hours of manual reporting if you track customer lifetime value. Good options for slicing and dicing by customer cohort, product, etc.

Just Dabao

Location Singapore

This is a really great app that shows how my company is performing on various customer metrics without the trouble of calculating myself. I also learnt many more metrics that are useful to track.
More than the app, its the awesome support from Sumit not only explains what the data says, but also truly interested in helping the company grow by providing actionable steps.

Disguise Cosmetics

Location India

This app is quite useful for some analytics and insights into metrics that may otherwise take a lot of spreadsheets and data crunching to come by. Really helps in decision making by having this data at your finger tips. The only thing it could do better is load quicker. Really creates some anxiety there waiting for the screen to show up as we're all excited to see the numbers.

Dr Sheth's

Location India

An app worth having...helps avoid to those regular excel updates. Hoping to see more features in the app in the near future.

Loly in the Sky

Location Mexico

The app is amazing, very complete and easy to understand. I was so glad I requested a call with Sumit. Dont hesitate, just get the app and get to work !!

Forte Series

Used this app to calculate our 60 and 90 day LTV originally but realized there were so many more insights I was not expecting. I scheduled a call with Sumit to go over our analytics and he gave very clear explanations on our returning purchasers and best selling products while pointing out actionable steps to take based off the data. It's a fantastic app and unbelievable it is free! Take advantage of it while you can!

ShredLights

WOW is all I can say. I have spent so much time trying to nail down an accurate LTV and I was amazed at how robust this app is and gives me quality data that I can take action on. It has all of the features of the paid apps, but it's FREE! What's not to love? Don't hesitate and download the app today.

Previous 1