Sync Customer List with Google
Auto-Sync your customer's and cart abandoners emails with Google.
Exclude Customer Targetting
Save money on your Search and other display campaigns by blocking your Ads to Existing Customers
Highly Targeted Campaigns
You can re-engage with your customers who already had put trust in your business for new offerings
About Customer List for Google Ads
Proper Utilization Customer List Audience in Google Ads account For High Sell Volume stores is most essential.
What This App can do for You?
- Sync Your Customers and Subscribers Automatically.
- You can create multiple lists based on Rules.
- All Customers and Cart Abandoners list is available by default.
What are the Rule Options to Create customer lists for Google Ads?
- List of Customers by State(or Region) or By Country of Shipping Address
- List of Customers by Total Order Value Range. You can create multiple lists based on different order value ranges.
- List of Customers by order tags.
- List of Customers by date range of their orders
- List of Customers by numbers of times they have placed the order with you.
What can you do with these Lists?
With Properly Segmented customer lists, a very wide range of opportunities open up for you to Target or Exclude a particular group of customers from your Google Ads campaigns.
- You can Exclude your customers from the Search Ad Campaigns, Display Campaigns, to save money-draining for those clicks.
- You can create a specific RLSA (Search and Shopping Campaigns) with relatively higher TROAS or Higher CPC Bids.
- You can create specific Display Campaigns to Spread Awareness about your upcoming product line.
- You can create Specific YouTube Campaigns to help your customers know how to use your products.
- You can drive your Mobile App Install Campaigns(Search and Display) to the Customers only.
- Use List for Customer Match Audience and then set up campaigns to target them only.
- Google Adwords,
- Google Ads
Pricing 14-day free trial
Additional List based On Rules $2.99/Month/List.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
One Great Coffee
These guys are phenomenal! I also use them exclusively on their Google Page Feed App. They are patient and a pleasure to work with! Cannot wait for the next app up their sleeves!
Easy install, simple and clean UI, worked like a charm, very fast and helpful customer service answered all of my questions. 10/10 would recommend
Brilliant app. Brilliant customer service. Thanks so much for helping us out to get our customers integrated