CustomerMeta, Wishlist Compare

Allows customers to compare products and save them to wishlist

Price: Free

VOLT

I really appreciate the exposed API. I wish more app developers would be developer friendly instead of forcing you to use their solutions.

AhorroMas

Location Chile

I try to unninstall, I first Remove theme assets and still appears on my page. I need to clean this. Please help!

EsaModa

Time spent using app About 1 year

But Besides this app, you need to create a piece of code in you theme, so customers can click on it. And then, this app receives that info and saved in you store. Simple.

Minasari Home

Location Germany
Time spent using app 5 minutes

does not work at all, even if it is compatible. the idea with wish & compare is good, but only if it works

TemperamentLube--テンペラメントルブ

Location Japan

I emailed the support address in the manual and got a reply telling me to use their paid support system.
Of course, it's a business, so paying for it is not a problem.
However, it seems fraudulent to make users install a flawed app, waste their time, and then ask them to pay for a support system.
It's a shame because it's a good app if it works properly.

Sapphire Jewellery

Location Germany
Time spent using app 17 minutes

This app changed my theme and does not work. Shouldn't be around here very unhappy about this app I wouldn't recommend to anyone

Swift Gift Shop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this great FREE app on few my stores and very satisfied !
Great functions for FREE app !
Look very nice !
Thank you !

The Make

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 28 minutes

Dont work here in my store.
Its modificate some basic files what can be a problem, so i un installed it.

Jubilant Jewellery

I am giving this app 3 stars because: 1) its FREE for new store owners who don't have alot of money to pay for apps, 2) the customer service team made attempts to try and assist me, 3)it was easy to install. But unfortunately this app doesn't completely work with my theme. The wishlist and compare icons, and "add to wishlist" and "compare this item" would appeared prefectly on my store (good part), but when I went to view the items in the wishlist, the wishlist would appear blank (bad part). I was really hoping this app would work out for me- because of the reasons mentioned above. Hopefully this concern will be fixed soon, because there aren't any other COMPLETELY FREE apps on the Shopify App Store.

Alley Chic

Location Australia
Time spent using app 6 minutes

awful dont use it this is a disaster after install and when i removed it i was stuck with whole bunch of tags everwhere i couldnt remove

March 15, 2019

Hi Alley Chic,

You have to uninstall theme assets first - https://mpthemes.net/customermeta-shopify-app/install-documentation.html#uninstall

Best Regards, MPIthemes