CustomerMeta, Wishlist Compare

CustomerMeta, Wishlist Compare

by MPIthemes

Allows customers to compare products and save them to wishlist

Jubilant Jewellery

I am giving this app 3 stars because: 1) its FREE for new store owners who don't have alot of money to pay for apps, 2) the customer service team made attempts to try and assist me, 3)it was easy to install. But unfortunately this app doesn't completely work with my theme. The wishlist and compare icons, and "add to wishlist" and "compare this item" would appeared prefectly on my store (good part), but when I went to view the items in the wishlist, the wishlist would appear blank (bad part). I was really hoping this app would work out for me- because of the reasons mentioned above. Hopefully this concern will be fixed soon, because there aren't any other COMPLETELY FREE apps on the Shopify App Store.

Alley Chic

awful dont use it this is a disaster after install and when i removed it i was stuck with whole bunch of tags everwhere i couldnt remove

March 15, 2019

Hi Alley Chic,

You have to uninstall theme assets first - https://mpthemes.net/customermeta-shopify-app/install-documentation.html#uninstall

Best Regards, MPIthemes

Bollywood Bows

This app has a great concept and easy for buyers to use, but it will completely wreck any mobile site as a result of the icons and size. I contacted customer support and they replied within 24 hours, but their efforts were laughably pathetic and they insisted they wouldn't help me since I was on the "Free Plan". If the problems could have been fixed then I would have paid for premium, but a sign of how they treat their customers has caused me to uninstall it and save myself from making a financial mistake.

STARTISHOP

cette application a supprimer le bouton ajouter aux panier puis le panier complet de mon site, même âpre avoir fait Remove
App removes files from current theme. rient ne change je me retrouve avec un message erreur an aux de la boutique, puis jais une boutique ou ont ne peux plus payer comment je peux faire svp

yousma

the app is ammazing, but how can i remove wishlist and compare icons from my shopify store please i need your help, i removed the app but the icones still existe

Cazi's Crafty Creations

The principle of it works, but the icons are not changeable in size or location, so impede the mobile shopping experience.

Beyond Delights

Started using the app, does what it says and performs well. No regrets thus far. Looking forward to seeing increase in sales and customer satisfaction!