Free shipping & Promo bars

Free shipping, free gift and custom promo bars in 1 suite.

Free

LoveSaya

I use this app as a broadcasting bar. It's perfect if the bar can be stuck on the top (customers are not allowed to close them). Overall, it's pretty good based on cost-free.
I had reviewed it, but it doesn't work yet. Why?

LGDrip

App works exactly as I needed and is great for a completely free app! I had one issue but the support team fixed it within the hour. Highly recommend

Silou London

This is the best free app I've tried so far. It works extremely well and the support is great. I had a small issue and they fixed it in no time! Highly recommend.

NOM

I found this to be a fantastic free app with outstanding levels of support from the team. They are super responsive and go above and beyond to help resolve specific issues or setting things up

#codenamerare

The best free announcement bar app in the market for sure. custom bars for different locations, device type, page type, no limit on the number of active bars, and all of this for 100% FREE? I wish I would have found this app sooner!

October 14, 2020

Hello,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the MageWorx family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us.

Have a great day!

Grahams Natural

This app is amazing! I have been looking for a long time for app that allows me to add a free gift with purchase. It was so easy to set up - literally a few minutes and works perfectly! Thank you!

October 14, 2020

Hello,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. I will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work :)

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

DOCAFFMX

Its great, work fast and super intuitive, we have 3 different promotions every month and it is super east to change between bars

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 stars as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a great day.

Reborn Kings

This is exactly what I needed and it's FREE! Here's an Idea, it would be great if i could add a progress bar animation.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any questions or need our assistance. We will be happy to help you.

I Am Real Estate

Really great app and very easy to use! It took only a few minutes to go through the "how to's" and we where up and going. Perfect!

Hello,

Thank you so much for this review. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5-star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.

NOTS SHOP

THIS IS REALLY , REALLY GREAT APP ! WE ARE SO GLAD TO FINDE AND USE IT ! THANKS TO ALL TEAM FOR THIS APP.

July 31, 2020

Hello,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the MageWorx family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and to our entire team!

Have a great day!