Free shipping & Promo bars

Free shipping, free gift and custom promo bars in 1 suite.

Free

Linen Couture

I enjoy using this app. It is free of use and I can set promo bars as per countries. This is awesome!

July 24, 2020

Hello,

Always feel free to address us in case any kind of assistance is required.

Have a great day!

YumyCasy

super !! marche très bien pour mon site, je vous remercie beaucoup. Fait le travaille de toutes les applications payantes

June 8, 2020

Hello,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the MageWorx family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Have a great day!

Da Book Xchange.

Simple easy to use app. Great service team. The app had a glitch working on one of my websites and the app service team assisted immediately and corrected the problem.

May 22, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our app! We truly appreciate it. Feel free to address us if you ever need some assistance or advice. We are always here to help.

Have a great day.

Shibori Dragon

I love this app and all the features. When I had an issue, support helped me within minutes. And the app is FREE! Great job MageWorks.

March 26, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for this great feedback! We’ve really enjoyed working with you :)

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need our help. We will be happy to assist.

Have a wonderful day.

Gadget Brokers

I use this app to create all the promo bars on my shop. The app does exactly what its supposed to do and has a very easy UI. Thank you to the devs of this app

March 11, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for this great feedback!

Have a wonderful day.

WWF-Nederland

Very easy to work with and very flexible. When I had an issue/question the support from MageWorx helped me really quickly

Hibuy-freeship

its greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Roudbreck

Great app!And completely free!And the customer service is O-U-T-S-T-A-N-D-I-N-G. Wished paid apps would have that kind of support!Finding that for a free app is rare, so jump on the opportunity!

Stickerheads Stickers

I can't believe this app is FREE! I tried several others and they just did not do all the things this app does. It really is amazing, and it's FREE! Great job to the developer, you rock!

Love Token US

Not gonna lie, for a FREE app this thing is really really good. It does much more than a lot of paid apps do, and it allows Custom CSS to get it to match your websites look 100%. Fully customizable, and a no-brainer to install.