Free shipping & Promo bars

Free shipping, free gift and custom promo bars in 1 suite.

Price: Free

promo bars

Matcha Cafe Bali

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We use the free-shipping bars based on different countries and it works very well. It's very simple to use and effective, plus it's free.

HUSH KANZ

Time spent using app 1 day

I truly and really can say this bar makes the website look alive as the the bar comes down. i can give more than 5 star. A big thank you to the developer.

HNT Antennas

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 9 hours

Had been looking for a long time to customize the bar settings based on country, and this app does it really well. You can also adjust the target goal for each specific country for your choice. Best of all is that all of the functions are free! Had some problems with the layout because of my theme, but Dmitry is superb and helped me out real quick!!

Kinky Toy Store

This app works well and is easy to install. This app does what its claims do and is easy to manage. Customer service is friendly and ready to help. I recommend this app to all. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Cantin Distribution Inc

Simple, clean, effective. Amazingly fast and efficient support for minor adjustments needed on our site. A+++

Seventeen London

Time spent using app About 2 months

I downloaded this app to add an announcement bar to our website as our current theme does not have this option. This app does exactly what we wanted it to, they have different options to design the bar yourself as well which is great!

Kelly Kettle Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app 23 minutes

Brilliant! Simple and does everything it says it will. I wanted an announcement bar AND a free shipping progress bar, this does both.

LUNNA

The app is works perfectly for my store, and their support team help me greatly. they response my request and fix the problem at same day.

PorTugalPerTo

Location Italy

It's a pity we cannot have two bars at the same time, apart from this it's a very good app.
And best of all it has a great support!

Ladonna Forever

Location India

good! but please make small change there should be option of online payment and offline payment. so we can offer gift to online customers

Previous 1 3 4