Poll and Feedback by S Loyalty

Poll and Feedback by S Loyalty

by S Loyalty

Free poll to get quick feedback and engage your customers

I'm a Mess

The app is ok but when I wanted to view the survey report they email it to you. It takes a bit for it to get to your email and when it does you only have 1 hour to view it. If you don't wait for it or get caught up in something and go back later it can't be viewed. Also the survey isn't aggressive enough .. it only says at the bottom of the screen.

Bee Man Honeystix

Great app - love how customizable it is. Even greater customer service - I had tried to upgrade to the paid plan and at first it wasn't working. Contacted their customer service and they fixed it quickly for me.

Ana's deals Canada

Looks good, let's see how it works, maybe I'll get the paid version. Very easy to set up. Like how it gives me an option to choose from when I want it.

Revive Wear

I used this app to receive customer feedback. I really like the different questions that are available for free and the colour choices for displaying the questions. I was not really keen on the comment section so I did not include this in the poll question. Over all for a free app this is excellent for your customer feedback.

Gellys Wholesale fashion place.com

Hope it helps improve my site, but it looks like a good app---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RichLovins

Great app. quick and easy to set up a poll. no complaints

www.richlovinsoutdoorwarehouse.com

RichLovins

Forest Homes

Just started using this app. And configuring it was a quick breeze. Let's see how it works :) Thanks :)

Artinacup

This is very useful and I like that the pop up can be closed, unlike some other feedback apps I've tried.

Rockin Apperal

I just installed this app. I really like the look of the pop window and the fact that I have a choice of what type of poll I want the customer to fill out, that they can leave a comment and email, and all the different themes. Overall seems like an awesome app. I can't wait to see my results!

Mean Mothers Creations

perfect app for those who love to know what their customers are thinking

Previous 1