Poll and Feedback by S Loyalty

Poll and Feedback by S Loyalty

by S Loyalty

Free poll to get quick feedback and engage your customers

Gellys Wholesale fashion place.com

Hope it helps improve my site, but it looks like a good app---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RichLovins

Great app. quick and easy to set up a poll. no complaints

www.richlovinsoutdoorwarehouse.com

RichLovins

Forest Homes

Just started using this app. And configuring it was a quick breeze. Let's see how it works :) Thanks :)

Artinacup

This is very useful and I like that the pop up can be closed, unlike some other feedback apps I've tried.

Rockin Apperal

I just installed this app. I really like the look of the pop window and the fact that I have a choice of what type of poll I want the customer to fill out, that they can leave a comment and email, and all the different themes. Overall seems like an awesome app. I can't wait to see my results!

Mean Mothers Creations

perfect app for those who love to know what their customers are thinking

Alteregolingerie

The app was easy to install. Creating a poll is self explanatory and easy to use.

Sg Fashions

Quick and easy to setup! Haven't gotten any reviews yet but the UI is very simple and easy to use.

Sweetsisterscreations

wont work at all sorry. i installed try to set it up but wont do anything at all.

Nice Cool

I like the simplicity of this app. As easy as it gets. If you have the possibility, always ask your customers or your visitors about their experience at your store. It's the best way for improving! Thanks!