Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Scott's Protein Balls

I've received help from Challi and Mayank and I have to say, they were amazing. They helped me through my problems and stayed in chat until the problem was solved. And these were not common problems. Some required custom development just for me! I am so happy with their support. Thank you Challi and Mayank!!

April 15, 2021

We are so thrilled that Challi and Mayank were there to solve the issues you were experiencing. Thank you for the review ! We are always happy to help.

Oneweld Supply

Honestly customer service is great. initially Having some issues with app, but customer service try to resolve the issue as they can. So far they have been able to resolve the issues. Especially bhumi, she is the best assist i ever have. Thank you bold app

April 15, 2021

So happy that Bhumi provided great support! Thank you for the kind review and thank you for choosing Bold. Anytime you ever need us we will be there to help!

MechanixGear

Having some issues with app at times.. customer service seems to try to resolve the issue. So far they have been able to resolve the issues I have.

February 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear our support team has been able to assist any issues you have been having. Please don't hesitate to check out our Help Center or reach out to Live Chat should any questions arise.

Health Click

The support team and custom-installation teams were very persistent in fixing some issues present after a personal custom installation attempt: all issues, even those subtle and difficult to fix, ended up being resolved. Particular shout out to Azm', who stuck through with fixing the various issues. The app also works smoothly and as advertised once installed correctly.
There might be a couple of issues present after installation (dependent on the theme), but this is not due to the app itself but rather to the complex nature of providing a generic installation procedure to all themes, which in some cases require bespoke support/installations. With an app of this category, I'm sure it is the case for other apps', too. Support should be happy to help with this if any issues do arise, in any case ! Thanks again

February 2, 2021

Thank you for the helpful review! Really appreciate the feed back, and are happy to hear that our team was able to get the pricing up and running on your theme.

Nirvana Systems

We have a unique tiered customer framework with discounts on 3 groups of selected products; this app helped us make it a simple task.
Shout out to Azm who was tireless and patient in helping me get started!

Chronostand

The app work very well.
The best advantage of this app is the services and the team who always answear quickly if you have any problem. They always find solution. i recommand this app without any doubt.

B2B Pitaya Foods

Such an amazing app to help incentivize customers in so many ways. Our store would not have grown without the features this app offers, and the fact it's so easy to use makes it that much better. I've enjoyed this app so much that I installed it onto our new store. When I ran into a coding issue on my end, Stephanie from customer support helped me work out the issue. That's actually another point I'd like to make. Bold Apps customer service is the best. Seriously hands down the best. Thank you Bold Apps and if you've read this, just download the app... you won't regret it.

ANDRÉ MENSWEAR

awesome app and Azm is a great support, its really solve my problem and also outstanding experience with the bold support.

November 9, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are so pleased that we were able to resolve the issues you had. Thank you so much for using the app!

Angel Competition Bikinis

Mayank was great and was so helpful when I needed a custom code, thanks! Perfect app to assign products with a specific discount based on quantity

November 9, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are truly ecstatic that you are enjoying the app and that Mayank could provide you with the the support you needed! We will always be there to help!

Plunkett Pharmaceuticals

Massive thank you to Mayank who helped this noob figure out why the pricing wasn't coming up correctly as I panicked then laughed at myself for my utter noobness. They are extremely helpful and highly recommend this app and the support team to anyone trying to impement crazy discount set up for their multitude of customers :)

October 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! No worries about having a bit of a noob moment! It happens to us all. Mayank and the rest of the Bold team are so happy to help whether you're brand new to ecommerce to seasoned pro. So happy to hear that the app was able to offer you the flexible discounts you were looking for!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 76 77