Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

SYNC

The app is very useful if you want to up your average basket value.
I had an issue with my code, Priyanka from the support team helped me out in no time. Fast and efficient. Thank you.

Canine P4 Dot Com

the app has been great. Sam was great helping add other options. thanks, Sam for the great hand out to us!

Clique Craz

Supper friendly Customer service! I was getting some issues they heard me properly and take immediate action for my store to fix it. Thanks, Carter!

Media Gratiae

Hey there! Carter from Bold was very helpful and very patient. He went above and beyond the call of duty to help me and our organization.

Dale Brisby's Rodeo Time

Customer service through Bold is great! They're always really helpful and patient. Thanks for the help Aryan Sharma!

Kenviz

Since using the app, my AOV increases 20% in overall. Customer service is excellent. He responded to my requests and solved my issues very quick. Thank you so much Kelsey!

Just Ingredients

We are using this app for Wholesale and volume pricing and we are really impressed. The team are knowledgeable, friendly and helpful, and they have gone the extra mile for us wherever possible. When you investigate the options out there, they are extremely helpful, and the advice was accurate and surprisingly impartial! Good work all involved :)

Tennant Products

The support was great! I was able to resolve my issues easily through chat. Thank you for making it easy.

Caring Candies

Priyanka was awesome! She helped me over understand why I was seeing a stack of draft orders and explained to me that I could safely delete the open ones.

Gear Republic

We are using several Bold apps and none of them are working correctly. The customer service could not be worse of they tried. Their answer for their app not working is to offer custom development, ok no problem ... except we have filled out their custom development form and been emailing them for a week and recieved no response. Bold is everything wrong with the app community, all about numbers no time for helping Customers. I'm floored at how poorly they have handled our Issues. Maybe this will get their attention or more likely they just don't care.