Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

Unlimited Containers

Priyanka was super helpful in helping me turn off my subscription when I was having issues. Will definitely give it a try again once they have fixes to the issues I was having with the app.

December 30, 2019

Hello there; we're really glad to hear that Priyanka was able to help you out in getting the subscriptions turned off that you needed to. We're so sorry to hear that you ran into some issues with the app; we certainly hope we can get that resolved for you very soon.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else in the meantime.

JoyBadminton

I love how Kelsey work with Customer. Super kind, patient and helpful!! and also love this app managing complex pricing structure in a very simple and easy way

December 27, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear that you were able to work with Kelsey to get everything sorted when you reached out to us. We're also happy to hear that you're loving our Custom Pricing app to manage your pricing structures!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Waterpik

I have used this application in 3 projects and they have really helped me a lot, it is very good and also in the last project I had complications and thanks to Kelsey who helped me at all times and gave me a solution to everything I needed. THANKS

December 23, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear that you've had great success with our Custom Pricing app and it has served you in multiple projects. Sorry about the complications you ran into, however it's great to see that our customer service specialists were able to help you out! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

What a Crock Meals to Go LLC

Great App just make sure you know it does not work well with Bold subscriptions and product options.

December 19, 2019

Hi there. So sorry you ran into some issues with using Custom Pricing with Subscriptions. As mentioned, we'll be sure to give you an update once we have released new features that allow for an easier integration between these two apps.

CSB Battery Canada

Installed Bold Quantity Breaks on our site csb-battery.ca Brenda returned my call promptly and new exactly what need to be done to get our site up and running with the app. The Bold Team did the install and it was done in less than two hours. So far it works great.
Michael
csb-battery.ca

December 12, 2019

Hi Michael,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and for providing your website so others can see it in action! Brenda is a hard worker and such a kind person; we're glad she was able to speak with you over the phone and work with you to get Quantity Breaks appearing on your site just how you wanted.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Donati Vini AG

The app does what it promises, yet I'm more impressed by their customer service. They helped me out with EVERYTHING and at a very rapid speed as well. Big shoutout to ma boy Eric, he solved all of my problems!

December 11, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review; we're really glad to hear that you're enjoying the app, and our awesome customer service team! We strive to offer top-notch support, and we're glad that's what you received. :-)

Eric is an absolute gem, and is amazing at what he does. We're glad you had the pleasure of working with him! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else going forward!

Mailers Direct™

I uploaded this app because we needed quantity pricing. It has a lot of options to customize. I had a couple of issues with my theme and later some issues after installing other non Bold apps but they have been always been able to fix and Bold as gone above and beyond what they have needed to do with their customer service at times. Harpreet at Bold extremely knowledgeable and has helped out a lot. Update : We have changed our shipping app and have found this app incompatible with it. So we have had to remove, So i have found out during this time if needing a volume/ tier pricing app there are only 2 ways to go about it 1.) app creates custom discount codes for each purchase and places them in cart or 2.) app creates a draft order with discount applied to products. Bold has / or had not sure if its still available a third way ( which i think they are the only ones) which creates a copy of product on the fly with discount and or link to a new product created internally with discount, this method was not going well with or shipping app because it was unable to find data on original product. With Bold app you can switch methods but apparently for some reason I was still having problems. No fault of Bolds or their app I just think they didn't play well together. But I can comment on their customer service , which is spotty at best , sometimes they are on it and will take care of it, most of the times it takes days....weeks to get help or answers. There is no sense of urgency whatsoever emails or chat sessions lead to more questions and more replies that you need to wait another 3-5 days for answers on . It has got so bad that I decided to remove most of there apps because of poor answers to questions or problems.

December 11, 2019

Hello there! We're glad to hear that you've been able to receive excellent support from our amazing team; we're sorry that you ran into some troubles with conflicting apps. Unfortunately, we can't always predict which apps will cause issues with our apps, but we're glad to hear that our team was able to help you out!

Thanks so much for the kind words; we'll be sure to pass those along to Harpreet. :-) Let us know if we can help with anything else!

MagicDefrostTray

My currency converter didn't work with the app and Navjot was very helpful and fixed the issue really quick. Thank you!

December 11, 2019

Hi there! We're so sorry to hear that you had some troubles with integrating Multi-Currency and Custom Pricing; we're glad to hear that Navjot was able to work on getting that fixed for you!

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

BestCleanBeauty

I got an amazing support from Abhishek who sticked to me all the way through and helped me to customise the code on spot, while chatting on the support chat. I highly recommend the app and the team!

December 5, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review. We're very happy to hear that Abishek was able to work with you and ensure everything was sorted out properly, including your code customization!

Our live chat is an awesome feature for getting more general questions answered, and we're glad you got to utilize it. Thanks so much for the recommendation, and please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Global Bullion Suppliers

Customer service provided by the bold team is very impressive. Super responsive, super helpful - very happy with this application.

Shoutouts to Guri, Michael, Tim and Nick !

December 4, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for the kind words; we're really glad to hear that the team was able to work with you and get everything working as it should.

We're happy to help again if you need anything else! Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need anything. :-)