Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

Mailers Direct™

I uploaded this app because we needed quantity pricing. It has a lot of options to customize. I had a couple of issues with my theme and later some issues after installing other non Bold apps but they have been always been able to fix and Bold as gone above and beyond what they have needed to do with their customer service at times. Harpreet at Bold extremely knowledgeable and has helped out a lot. Update : We have changed our shipping app and have found this app incompatible with it. So we have had to remove, So i have found out during this time if needing a volume/ tier pricing app there are only 2 ways to go about it 1.) app creates custom discount codes for each purchase and places them in cart or 2.) app creates a draft order with discount applied to products. Bold has / or had not sure if its still available a third way ( which i think they are the only ones) which creates a copy of product on the fly with discount and or link to a new product created internally with discount, this method was not going well with or shipping app because it was unable to find data on original product. With Bold app you can switch methods but apparently for some reason I was still having problems. No fault of Bolds or their app I just think they didn't play well together. But I can comment on their customer service , which is spotty at best , sometimes they are on it and will take care of it, most of the times it takes days....weeks to get help or answers. There is no sense of urgency whatsoever emails or chat sessions lead to more questions and more replies that you need to wait another 3-5 days for answers on . It has got so bad that I decided to remove most of there apps because of poor answers to questions or problems.

December 11, 2019

Hello there! We're glad to hear that you've been able to receive excellent support from our amazing team; we're sorry that you ran into some troubles with conflicting apps. Unfortunately, we can't always predict which apps will cause issues with our apps, but we're glad to hear that our team was able to help you out!

Thanks so much for the kind words; we'll be sure to pass those along to Harpreet. :-) Let us know if we can help with anything else!

MagicDefrostTray

My currency converter didn't work with the app and Navjot was very helpful and fixed the issue really quick. Thank you!

December 11, 2019

Hi there! We're so sorry to hear that you had some troubles with integrating Multi-Currency and Custom Pricing; we're glad to hear that Navjot was able to work on getting that fixed for you!

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

BestCleanBeauty

I got an amazing support from Abhishek who sticked to me all the way through and helped me to customise the code on spot, while chatting on the support chat. I highly recommend the app and the team!

December 5, 2019

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review. We're very happy to hear that Abishek was able to work with you and ensure everything was sorted out properly, including your code customization!

Our live chat is an awesome feature for getting more general questions answered, and we're glad you got to utilize it. Thanks so much for the recommendation, and please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Global Bullion Suppliers

Customer service provided by the bold team is very impressive. Super responsive, super helpful - very happy with this application.

Shoutouts to Guri, Michael, Tim and Nick !

December 4, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for the kind words; we're really glad to hear that the team was able to work with you and get everything working as it should.

We're happy to help again if you need anything else! Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need anything. :-)

SitDr

App is good at the start, if you have any issues or adjustments you want to make contact the support team, very helpful and way more competent than those for most of the other apps ive tried. Get it!

December 2, 2019

Hello there! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying our Custom Pricing app. We're glad to hear you were able to get the adjustments needed made to your app with the help of our support team - that's what we're here for! :-)

Thank you for the review and kind words! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

Craft Crate Online

This app is excellent. The support team are incredible, not just fixing an installation issue I had but even tailoring it to exactly what I wanted. Amazing stuff! :)

November 29, 2019

Thanks so much for the review; we really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write it! We're so glad that our support team was able to work with you to get the installation fixed and working, and making sure the app looked how you wanted it to on your store. :-)

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Pewabic Pottery

Chintan did a great job helping up work through some of our configuration problems. The bold team has always been available when we need them.

November 27, 2019

Hi there; we're glad to hear that Chintan was able to help you out with the configuration! Sorry you had those problems to begin with, but we're happy to hear that you've been able to rely on us consistently when you need help.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else. :-)

TRocket Golf

Really looking forward to improving the functionality on our website using the Bold Custom Pricing app. Special thanks to Brenda from Bold who installed the app for us.

November 22, 2019

Hello there! We look forward to seeing your wholesale business come to life with Bold Custom Pricing! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team if you have any questions about the app or how to set it up, now that Brenda has gotten it installed for you. :-)

FelineFountain.com

Wonderful customer service and looks to be extremely promising as far as increasing AOV. Can't go wrong with BOLD.

November 20, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to you seeing your AOV increase using our app. :-)

I love your app! My cat would absolutely love it.

Wynston & Co

Huge shoutout to my man Eric! He helped me through multiple installation problems and was able to reply to my emails promptly. Excellent customer service, thank you to the BOLD team! All ~220 of you (Not gonna lie, the main reason I left a review is so all of you would get an email)

November 8, 2019

Eric is awesome! We're so glad he was able to get everything sorted for you with the installation, and that you had the pleasure of working with him.

Regardless of the reason, we appreciate the review very much! :-) Thank you! It makes it so our whole company gets to share the kudos with Eric.