Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

Craft Crate Online

This app is excellent. The support team are incredible, not just fixing an installation issue I had but even tailoring it to exactly what I wanted. Amazing stuff! :)

November 29, 2019

Thanks so much for the review; we really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write it! We're so glad that our support team was able to work with you to get the installation fixed and working, and making sure the app looked how you wanted it to on your store. :-)

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Pewabic Pottery

Chintan did a great job helping up work through some of our configuration problems. The bold team has always been available when we need them.

November 27, 2019

Hi there; we're glad to hear that Chintan was able to help you out with the configuration! Sorry you had those problems to begin with, but we're happy to hear that you've been able to rely on us consistently when you need help.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else. :-)

TRocket Golf

Really looking forward to improving the functionality on our website using the Bold Custom Pricing app. Special thanks to Brenda from Bold who installed the app for us.

November 22, 2019

Hello there! We look forward to seeing your wholesale business come to life with Bold Custom Pricing! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team if you have any questions about the app or how to set it up, now that Brenda has gotten it installed for you. :-)

FelineFountain.com

Wonderful customer service and looks to be extremely promising as far as increasing AOV. Can't go wrong with BOLD.

November 20, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to you seeing your AOV increase using our app. :-)

I love your app! My cat would absolutely love it.

Wynston & Co

Huge shoutout to my man Eric! He helped me through multiple installation problems and was able to reply to my emails promptly. Excellent customer service, thank you to the BOLD team! All ~220 of you (Not gonna lie, the main reason I left a review is so all of you would get an email)

November 8, 2019

Eric is awesome! We're so glad he was able to get everything sorted for you with the installation, and that you had the pleasure of working with him.

Regardless of the reason, we appreciate the review very much! :-) Thank you! It makes it so our whole company gets to share the kudos with Eric.

Speak's Workwear

Brilliant app for applying quantity prices breaks. Nirav at Bold did a superb job in helping us integrate the app with the Product Options app to give us a really flexible and user friendly interface. Well done Nirav! Top class!

November 8, 2019

Hi again! So glad that you've been enjoying our Quantity Breaks addition with Custom Pricing as well. :-) Nirav is a rockstar - glad he was able to assist you with integrating the two apps!

GoTrend

Thanks to Chintan for kindly helping me at the customer support.
I appreciate the help and the app works fine

October 31, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We're happy to hear that our support team and the app are suiting your business. Please let us know if we can do anything else to help you out!

Kenzily

I use the new theme, very complicated new theme and initially this app doesn't work well. I tried around with alternative but get back because I used it on my other store. Go directly to support eam and ask them to install the custom code. A lot of email back and forth and the support team resolve the problem well. 100% as my expectation. The support guy Guri helps me a lot. I appreciate that support guy Guri and recommend this app

October 9, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad that you were able to get the help you needed from our support team - they really know what they're doing. :-)

Sorry that you ran into some problems with your new theme - some themes are very complex and require a little extra care and attention to get our apps up and running. Glad to see that we were able to get that working for you!

Please let us know if we can help again in the future. Love your travel bags, by the way!

Never Stop Nutrition Systems

Sukh did an awesome job helping me with adding members to an existing plan then requesting payment.

October 8, 2019

We're so glad to hear that Sukh was able to help you add customers to an existing plan you had set up using Bold Custom Pricing. Please let us know if we can help with anything else! :-)

digitalnomadcorner

The best customer service around, Bhumi is an A++++. I've bothered her many 20 times lol but she always come through and is very fast and efficient, the best!

October 4, 2019

We're so glad to hear that Bhumi was able to answer all of your questions! :-) If you have any more, don't hesitate to reach out again! We're always happy to help.

I love your laptop accessories, by the way! They seem really strong and effective.