Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

AIIR Professional

The Bold Custom Pricing app makes pricing our wholesale products simple. Would recommend this app for anyone looking to create "tiered" pricing models using customer tags. Also, their customer service is excellent and is super responsive.

September 18, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for the recommendation of Bold Custom Pricing! We're glad to hear you had a great experience with our customer service team - that's what we strive for.

Your products sound amazing with such a unique infusion!

innerwise Shop

This apps allows us to offer discounted prices for different users groups and wholesale. Flexible yet still easy to use and great support - Simran solved my problem within minutes! Great app and service overall

Update: Rajni was outstanding in solving a problem that just came up. THANK YOU

September 17, 2019

Hello, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you find the app to be easy to use, and like all of the features it offers. Our customer service team is great at what they do, so it's awesome to hear that they were able to help you so quickly!

Please let us know if you need anything else; we'd be happy to help again!

Kim'C Market

I'm still figuring this app out, but with the help of the team, especially Parminder I was provided a step-by-step explanation with quick responses. I trust that we are being taken care of.

September 5, 2019

Hi there! We're really glad that Parminder was able to give you some step-by-step instructions and explanations of the app - it can certainly be difficult to understand, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions about its functionality.

We want merchants to succeed whether they're using our apps or not, so we absolutely will do anything we can to help you out when you need it. Thanks so much for trusting us, and for the review.

3 Strands Shop

Today I had an issue with the Custom Pricing App, in particular the Detailed Pricing page was not working for me the way that it had previously. I did an online chat with Simran and he was able to replicate my issue with the help of Guri and they fixed my problem in no time. I am now able to get on with my price changes and adding new product. Thank you so much, great work!

September 5, 2019

Hi there; I just wanted to apologize for the issue you ran into with detailed pricing! We're really happy to hear that our support team was able to resolve it for you quickly over chat, though. So glad you're able to continue making changes now, thank you for the kudos and your patience while we sorted it out!

I absolutely love your company's mission; your cause is very special.

HappyDovey! GIFTS & JEWELRY

The app works pretty well. I love their customer service. They are pretty fast to respond. Recently I had an issue with the app due to my theme upgrades. However, Brenda, she took care of it, and I am happy. Thank you for your help, Brenda!

September 4, 2019

Thank you for this review; we're happy to hear that you're enjoying both the app and our support! Our goal is to make sure all of our merchants are happy.

We're sorry to hear about the issue you had due tot he theme upgrade! Brenda is so kind and hard-working, we'll be sure to share the thanks with her!

By the way, the Dazzling Butterfly Collection on your shop is gorgeous! Such beautiful necklaces.

COCOWHOA

I use this app for bulk discounts and it works so great. Honestly, I have had several problems because the code from previous apps made this app work badly, but I contacted the costumer service and they helped me a lot! And, they were very fast fixing the errors in my web regarding this bulk discount. I want to say thank yo to Bhumi, the person who helped me with all my problems, as there were many hahaha

August 30, 2019

Hi there! We're really sorry to hear that you had some problems with other apps and our app in the coding - unfortunately it's hard to combat potential conflicts between apps! But we're so happy to see that our customer service team was able to get everything fixed and working properly for you!

Thanks so much for the shoutout to Bhumi, we'll definitely pass along the nice message! Great to hear that everything is working as it should, but don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

Unique in the Creek LTD

We are just starting our install and your team is great! Parminder has been super helpful and polite, Taylor as well! We can't wait to see the streamlining this product allows in action! Thanks so much for all your help!

August 30, 2019

We're so glad we were able to leave a great impression on you from the moment you began your install. :)

We look forward to seeing your continued success, and hope we can continue being of utmost help in the future; please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. I love that you've got not only products, but tutorials to help your customers when they receive their product. Gorgeous wreath, by the way!

Style n Craft

Thank you for the quick response and the help on the adjustment of the fonts and color in the Quantity Breaks app.

August 30, 2019

We're so glad we could be of help to adjust your Quantity Breaks grid; it looks great on your site! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review; please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Your leather products are beautiful, by the way.

store.ultimateconnector.com

The app is very easy to use and set up. The customer service is extraordinary. Mayank helped me solve our issue with incompatibility with another app in minutes. He exactly pinpointed what the issue was and we were able to fix the issue immediately. great work and keep it up, bold team!

August 28, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for the review; we'll be sure to share the kind words with Parminder! We're glad that you found the app easy to set up; we strive to make our apps easy to use for anybody, so there's one less thing you need to worry about with your business.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance!

Fab Value Products

I had an install issue and other issue too. Charles and Raphael followed up and helped me overcome the challenges. Their customer support is awesome. Thank you BOLD team for the wonderful service! It's not easy but Keep up the great job!

Good luck!!

August 21, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for the review! We're so happy to hear that our support team was able to help you overcome the challenges you were facing - we love being able to help our merchants succeed. :-)

Thank you so much for the kudos; please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with!