Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

dailytrends24

Challi hat mir sehr geholfen, mein Englisch war leider nicht sehr gut und ich hatte technische Propbleme aber Challi war sehr freundlich und geduldig und konnte das Problem lösen - Danke vielmals

August 20, 2019

Hallo! Wir freuen uns, dass Challi Ihnen weiterhelfen konnte. Wir möchten uns vergewissern, dass alle Händler unsere Apps problemlos nutzen können. :-)

Bitte geben Sie Bescheid, wenn Sie weitere Fragen im Bezug auf die App haben. Wir helfen immer gerne.

Aviva Atlanta

Great support team. Specials thanks to Regina, Brenda and Charles. Reliable app with multitude of features

August 19, 2019

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy to hear that our team was able to help you out, and that you're enjoying our app. :-)

Best of luck with the launch of your store!

Fidget Style

Very fast responding support, very friendly. The app may not always work as intended of the first try, but if you ask for support, it gets fixed really fast. And once everything is in place, it really works nicely together with the other bold apps. Shoutout to Eric and Harpreet from support for helping me out on such a short notice!

August 19, 2019

Hey there, thank you for the review! We're so sorry about the issues you were having with the app, but we're very happy to hear that Jonnathan and Charles were able to get everything resolved for you.

Cool product, by the way! It's very unique.

Mobaak Aromatherapy Shoppe

Jennifer was wonderful and quick to get me the help I needed with custom tags and pricing. She was able to get me the right professional help to get me through my issues.

August 13, 2019

Hello there; we're so happy to hear that our team was able to assist you with getting the app configured how you needed it. Please let us know if you have any other questions about Custom Pricing - we'd love to help again!

Rug Tufting Machines

Great app and it's working perfectly. And when I had trouble setting it up Brenda really helped get it going for me.

August 13, 2019

Hey there, thank you so much for the kind review; we're so happy to hear that you're enjoying our Custom Pricing app and that Brenda was able to help you out when you ran into some trouble! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments. :-)

Vaporever Australia

Raphael did a great job installing the Bold Custom Pricing App! Everything works and I'm very happy. I really can't say enough good things about the Bold Team - they are consistantly amazingly helpful!

August 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review. We're excited to hear that Raphael could get the app rolling on your site and that you had such a great experience with our support team :)

We look forward to working with your site in the future!

Online Shop Wow

Today I received help from Simran and app specialist Parminder. They did a great job with helping me change the color scheme of my Quantity Break Grid. It now looks exactly how I wanted it! I'm really liking Bold Custom Pricing the support staff!

August 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you very much for your review. We're glad to see that Brenda could get your site fixed up here and look forward to working with your store in the future.

Please let us know if you need anything further from here and we'll be glad to assist.

Cosan/USA

We chose this App because it is the only one available that let us set custom price breaks for specific products. Unfortunately, our Theme caused some issues with the App. We reached out to their Live Chat and got Elisha who was very helpful in explaining what was happening and that they could fix it; he was very attentive and understanding to our situation. He put us in touch with Guri who provided personal attention to our situation by working with the code team and myself to get it fixed. At one point I was a bit confused by something and he called me directly to walk me through everything. His associate, Kirtana, made some additional specific code changes so that everything would not only function as expected but also display as we desired. We appreciate the attentive technical support the entire team provided. We are thrilled with this App and look forward to using it on all of our Shopify sites! Thank you for the time and efforts everyone put into this! ...

August 6, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. We're happy to see that our team could resolve the issues you were seeing on the site - sometimes it takes a village to fix complex problems!

We're looking forward to working with you in the future and hope to hear from you soon.

PhantomPR

Challi was so helpful with customer support! She was able to fix my problem immediately that I had been struggling with all morning. Amazing!!! Someone give her a raise

August 2, 2019

Hi there! Thank you very much for the review. We're so glad that we could help solve your problem as well. Challi is one of the best around and I'll be sure to let her supervisor know about that raise ;)

We hope to hear from you again soon!

Eyce Wholesale

Live chat customer service is great! 5 stars for Rajni. He helped resolve some code issues I was having.

July 24, 2019

Hi there, thank you so much for the review! We'll be sure to pass along the kind words to Rajni. Our support specialists are great at what they do, and live chat is an awesome way to get quick answers to more general questions. So glad to hear we were able to get those code issues resolved for you quickly!