Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Andrelle's Natural Skin Care

I used this app to give my insider members an automatic special discount. It was seamless and easy to set up (once I figured out how case sensitive it is). Thanks so much for this app.

GoodZay

Thanks gury , Mayankkumar Patel and melody for helping me out to solve all my pricing issues of my website

RealismSwimbaits™

A must have app to increase AOV. Charles has been so helpful and took the entire day to work on some problems I was having. I've never left a review for any app period but wanted to, just to shoutout Charles.

Addaday.com

We use this app all the time- huge help to update pricing. Installation was done by bold- took a few days- but works perfectly. They checked up personally to confirm that I was happy and the app was working properly
Highly recommend the whole suite of Bold Products - we use quite a few on our site. Thank you Taylor for the hard work in getting the app to work with our site. He worked some amazing code magic- great job

Okoa Home

I worked with Mayank and he was amazing! He helped me with some coding on the back end that I didn't understand. They respond very fast and do everything they can to help you out. I liked how it integrates with other BOLD apps as well.

Budget PPE

I just started using the app and it seems to work great. Charles was very helpful with helping me set it up when I had questions.

HERITAJ

Abhishek helped me out to fix some updating issues I didn't understand, he was very patient with me, explaining all the details and did some trouble shooting until all the issues were resolved. Definitely took a load of my worries for the day.

I love this app, it works well for customers buying bulk.

irscocktails

I was having issues with the setup but Guri on the chat was so eager to help me, it only took a few minutes. It's good to have great customer service like this, priceless!!!

Solarfox® Shop

I'm very satisfied, Rahul is helping every time! Great app, great company, great supportteam. Live chat is very fast

NeoSpray

Thanks Rahul for your help. Professionnal support, and a very good app. I definitely recommand. I'd suggest adding packs (buttons to add 2 or 3 or more items and apply reduction)