Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Lasepot

Great app, helped me get the discounted volumes that I wanted. In addition I have received an exquisite personal treatment by programmers Gursharandeep and Brenda who manually installed the app in my complex theme!

Henrietta Lane

If you're looking for a discount app that can work across a full collection, this is the app for you. I had some problems getting started but Naman and their colleague's Mayank and Kelsey were there instantly and didn't stop until my needs were met. There are a lot of crummy apps out there, this is not one of them.

Impressivo | Não imprima, impressione!

Naman strikes again! Great support, guys. The app is amazing. BUT the support (Thanks Naman!) is incredible. I will keep using all your apps, Custom Product will be the next one! Thanks, Naman! And all you from BOLD.

TetőSipos

Thank you Kirtana for the fast administration and install, i think you are the best! :)
The app is now working super well!

EmiratesWood

Its my first time i use this app, had some difficulties in installing the app to my website, but thank god for the live support they have, i was talking to Priyanka in the live chat, she help me to do everything very quickly and gave me some advices how to control the app. Its a great support definitely gonna purchase the app

maison montloup

I use this app for both of my websites and I really like it. Very easy to use and
the customer service is great! Thanks Jade!

Clean Tools Automotive

Thanks Vighnesh! Helped me solve my issue within a few minutes. Bold has really helped when it comes to my separate site for wholesale/ distributors.

HockHua Prime

Guri, Harry and Zach are very professional and helped my team throughout the entire set-up & customisation process. They're able to meet my team's requests well & fast. They've been an invaluable asset to my team. Much thanks again.

Radius Networks Store

They've made improvements over time that make this the best pricing tool on Shopify. So easy to use. Gets the job done. And extremely responsive support. I recommend you give them a try.

Brewferm

Mayank was awesome, and very patient with me. Bold support is excellent every time, even if it takes multiple calls to get us to understand how things work with other apps. Love these guys.