Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Addaday.com

We use this app all the time- huge help to update pricing. Installation was done by bold- took a few days- but works perfectly. They checked up personally to confirm that I was happy and the app was working properly
Highly recommend the whole suite of Bold Products - we use quite a few on our site. Thank you Taylor for the hard work in getting the app to work with our site. He worked some amazing code magic- great job

Okoa Home

I worked with Mayank and he was amazing! He helped me with some coding on the back end that I didn't understand. They respond very fast and do everything they can to help you out. I liked how it integrates with other BOLD apps as well.

Budget PPE

I just started using the app and it seems to work great. Charles was very helpful with helping me set it up when I had questions.

HERITAJ

Abhishek helped me out to fix some updating issues I didn't understand, he was very patient with me, explaining all the details and did some trouble shooting until all the issues were resolved. Definitely took a load of my worries for the day.

I love this app, it works well for customers buying bulk.

Ava William

Dumb app messed up my cart page. My cart page use to auto update the quantity increase and decrease after the install it stopped updating automatically plus there's a little widget appears in the cart page that shows the discounts applied. I want it to auto update too. They told me it will require a custom customization which starts from $1000. Which is too expensive. I would suggest to stay away from bold apps. Very expensive service and uncooperative people.

irscocktails

I was having issues with the setup but Guri on the chat was so eager to help me, it only took a few minutes. It's good to have great customer service like this, priceless!!!

Solarfox® Shop

I'm very satisfied, Rahul is helping every time! Great app, great company, great supportteam. Live chat is very fast

NeoSpray

Thanks Rahul for your help. Professionnal support, and a very good app. I definitely recommand. I'd suggest adding packs (buttons to add 2 or 3 or more items and apply reduction)

3DPPE

Bold Custom Pricing caused the variants in our dropdowns to behave abnormally. Each time you select a new variant the site becomes progressively slower, and unusable. There are errors in the console log, and the browser would crash. Bold Support first blamed other apps for the issue which caused us a lot of wasted time going back and forth. Finally, they owned the issue after providing details from other app developers. They claim they will fix the issue, but it will take multiple weeks and testing (doubtful). Shame on Bold for not being accountable, and trying to pass the buck. I also want to point out that we requested an uninstall request from Bold, but they sat on the ticket for days without helping. Everyone blames Covid-19 for their lack of support these days, and Bold is no exception. S-H-A-D-Y.

www.kristinatormova.sk

We use BOLD Custom Pricing app for our wholesale customers for more than a year without any obstructions. Always satisfied with support (I recommand the Live chat). For example Aryan Sharma did a great work for us!