Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Regatta Apparel Group

Carter was wonderful! He assessed my problem and did everything he could to fix it. Ended up having to be transferred to a specialist but overall great customer service!!

FW Preventivo

Vighnesh is the man! Best customer service ever.
The app works really good, does it job, nothing to complain

Bozeman FlyWorks

Carter crushed it for me. Super helpful in getting me where I need to be for bold custom pricing to work for my store.

Alchemy Abstract

Excellent. Does exactly what i need and customer service is always super helpful. I was recently helped by Vighnesh and he was super helpful. Great app

SYNC

The app is very useful if you want to up your average basket value.
I had an issue with my code, Priyanka from the support team helped me out in no time. Fast and efficient. Thank you.

Canine P4 Dot Com

the app has been great. Sam was great helping add other options. thanks, Sam for the great hand out to us!

Clique Craz

Supper friendly Customer service! I was getting some issues they heard me properly and take immediate action for my store to fix it. Thanks, Carter!

Media Gratiae

Hey there! Carter from Bold was very helpful and very patient. He went above and beyond the call of duty to help me and our organization.

Dale Brisby's Rodeo Time

Customer service through Bold is great! They're always really helpful and patient. Thanks for the help Aryan Sharma!

Kenviz

Since using the app, my AOV increases 20% in overall. Customer service is excellent. He responded to my requests and solved my issues very quick. Thank you so much Kelsey!