Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

wagletworks

Of all of the apps we have installed on our stores, this one is by far the most important. It allows us to set up multiple pricing tiers for different types of clients, set up pricing tiers for our wholesalers and distributors and we are also getting ready to introduce a club pricing feature for large groups and organizations. I don't think we could run our website the way that we want to without this app.

SamandNan

Absolutely wonderful app. They offer tiers of wholesalers and multiple options on how to price the costumers. Very fluid and full of features and beats any price that other apps are offering and there are only a few.

Woody Walters Digital Photo Candy

This is going to be one of the best changes we have ever made to our website. We opted to pay the $40 for install. It was done 2 days earlier than we were promised. On black Friday it went live, but we soon found out there was a problem with the theme we use, not showing the discounted price in the cart at checkout. During my initial purchase of the app, I had requested a quote for an additional modification and was contacted by Michael. When I noticed that the cart wasn't reflecting the right price I asked him about it. Within MINUTES he was working on it and within 3 hours the necessary tweaks were made. All while BOLD apps was busy facing it's own challenges on a BUSY black Friday. I wish I had tested my theme more to make sure things were working right before launch and before Black Friday, but the speedy resolution made my day. I was worried I would have to wait until the next week. Can't wait to see how this changes our business and increases customer retention and happiness. My only suggestion and why I am talking with Michael currently, is that it would be great if the regular price would appear next to the special price with a line through it. That way the customer can see how much they are saving. As it is now, only the special price shows. I have no doubt they will be able to do this for me and at a reasonable price. Everyone loves to save money, and it's way more effective if they can see exactly how much.

Bondi New York

Totally recommend this! So easy to install (we opted for Bold Apps to install the code for us), so easy to amend on the fly and our customers are loving this new service that we are offering!

Favourite Trends

This app is just what I am looking for. Being able to create wholesale accounts for certain customers will allow me to run a wholesale and retail business from the same website with the same inventory. The monthly price also seemed much cheaper than the comparison apps and it is also more suited to what I want luckily. I would certainly recommend this app for anyone that wants to sell retail and wholesale on the same site, or anyone that wants to offer discount incentives for repeat loyal customers. I had paid the extra $40 to have the app installed and it was setup on the weekend ahead of schedule, even after I was advised the staff was backed up for several days. Thanks for the great app!

RaveNectar

This app is like WholeSaler, but with tiers. It's awesome for transparently showing wholesale prices or offering special discounts to great customers.

Liquido Active

This is exactly what we needed for our site! A big thank you to Bold Apps for making it. We look forward to using more of your apps in the future.... Thank you.

Parkour Shoes and Clothing - Know Obstacles Store

We've already seen great results from this app! You would be surprised how much affect a simple suggestion can have!

Brûlerie du Quai

My web site was already working for my direct customer but I had to do manual invoice for my commercial customer that use my product for resale with a margin. It was a lot of work to produce the invoice, send statement, track for payment, I had one employee full time for this administration duty.

With the app "customer pricing", I was able to sell to my regular customer and to my wholsale network with special tag and offer them margin on the product. I can with the app, manage different price list, hide or add a prodcut to a customer and do custom price list. Two years ago, I sent every wholesale customer to my web site, they had to log-in and order on-line.

It is very easy for us now, they pay directly at the order, they get their invoice and we ship them the merchandise. Its less paper work, and our cashflow is better, they pay net at the order. I reduce the work needed at the administration to put the emphasize on production and customer service.

We are more efficient since we add the app "customer pricing" on our web site.

The support team did a lot to help me install and start with my different price list. I know I'm not specific but they stay connected with me until I was totally satisfied with the app. It take a little time to understand how the app works and they answer all my question.

I had to adapt some of my product option. I have different customized "product.liquid" that add some detail about our product. They helped me by doing some coding to get everything fine.

I worke with a lot of support team online but the Bold team is great!

Junkboxx

I installed this app for the purpose of adding wholesale pricing to my store… and so far so good. It was easy to install (I actually had the developers do it so I wouldn't mess anything up!), easy to set-up and syncs perfectly with my store theme. Only disappointment is that if you use their Product Bundles app, you cannot use this app. So you're forced to choose between the two. I think we all know which one won :)

One request I would like to see is the option to be able to apply special shipping cost for the customers you select for customer pricing. For example, with my wholesale customers I charge a flat rate, however because I cannot specify this at checkout I have to separately invoice after they purchase. Not a deal breaker, however it would make things much more convenient.

Overall a good app and I would most def recommend :)