Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Radius Networks Store

They've made improvements over time that make this the best pricing tool on Shopify. So easy to use. Gets the job done. And extremely responsive support. I recommend you give them a try.

Brewferm

Mayank was awesome, and very patient with me. Bold support is excellent every time, even if it takes multiple calls to get us to understand how things work with other apps. Love these guys.

Zingz N Thingz

I added this app to help with tiered wholesale pricing for our store. It does exactly what I need it to do, and it's very user-friendly. Brenda helped me get it set up super quickly too!

DiscountSafetyMasks

Still in testing right now but so far I like the features. I worked with Carter on chat and he was very helpful.

Maternatura.it

Great app and great customer care, especially Rahul, He is very patient and quick awith his answers.

Rue Porter

This app is so crucial with our business - we are doing 6 digit revenue in monthly sales and growing at 300% MoM

Unfortunately, months of months of issues with checkout - the wholesale application is rampant with bugs. Wholesale price randomly does not apply to orders. Our customers will therefore either abandon the cart or we would have to refund them manually. It's very annoying especially as a rapidly growing business that this app cannot do its simple job.

It does NOT work with third-party checkout buttons like Amazon Pay, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc.

As another reviewer mention - It does NOT work with Shopify discount codes. SO a lot of times will have to create an order manually just to apply a special discount code/credit that we issued.

Basically, for whatever reason, our customers will order X amount and the pricing will revert back to regular pricing without any wholesale price breaks applied as it should have. Can you imagine, having to tell customers on your IG DM to "please try another browser or redo the order in private browsing and get back to us if it works - if not we will create the order for you manually"

NOT A VERY DEPENDABLE APP AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ALTERNATIVE AS WE WRITE THIS.

SupplyMe

Before installing this app and wasting your time, make sure you read BOLD's documentation, especially this article: https://support.boldcommerce.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005305726.

There are some significant, deal breaker type limitations with all versions of this app. The most recent version, Version 3 has the following limitations according to the page linked to above, and confirmed by their live chat support:

It does NOT work with Shopify discount codes.

It is NOT compatible with some inventory management apps.

Draft orders remain in your Shopify admin after a customer has checked out.

I wish I had known these things upfront, which is why I'm posting this review so it will hopefully help others before they waste their time if any of those things are deal breakers like they are for me.

Design Blanks

This app is great and after a recent theme change, Carter helped me get it working again. I love this app and need to take the time to set up more products using it because it works

HappyStore

Great job by Brenden to help install the app, he did everything I asked, would highly recommend . Thanks

Treasure Duck

I took help from customer support ,Aryan Sharma. He was very expert in solving my problem and made me happy with his service and support.