Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

Dale Brisby's Rodeo Time

Customer service through Bold is great! They're always really helpful and patient. Thanks for the help Aryan Sharma!

Kenviz

Since using the app, my AOV increases 20% in overall. Customer service is excellent. He responded to my requests and solved my issues very quick. Thank you so much Kelsey!

Just Ingredients

We are using this app for Wholesale and volume pricing and we are really impressed. The team are knowledgeable, friendly and helpful, and they have gone the extra mile for us wherever possible. When you investigate the options out there, they are extremely helpful, and the advice was accurate and surprisingly impartial! Good work all involved :)

Tennant Products

The support was great! I was able to resolve my issues easily through chat. Thank you for making it easy.

Caring Candies

Priyanka was awesome! She helped me over understand why I was seeing a stack of draft orders and explained to me that I could safely delete the open ones.

Mr. Smith Club

We are still integrating the app's functionalities with our store but the company has had an exemplar customer service experience, special thanks for Mayank and Rahul.

Bindle Bottle

Rajni is the best! Great customer service! Quick live chat support and worked with me for over an hour to help get my customizations working. Love it!

Hydra Rinse

Being able to set specific prices at different tiers for each individual product was a must for us and this app has allowed us to do just that! It is simple to use but provides a high quality result. Also the support is great, when we ran into a small problem they were quick to get back to me and get the issue resolved (thanks Bhumi!). Very happy we found this app.

ShopMSD

I was stoked that for anything I couldn't do the support team was able to do without issue and promptly - AND without extra cost to me. Rajni and Eric were SO GREAT!

ASC1 FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT PARTS

We use this app for custom pricing - It works very well and the support is great - Chinton is the best.