Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Junkboxx

I installed this app for the purpose of adding wholesale pricing to my store… and so far so good. It was easy to install (I actually had the developers do it so I wouldn't mess anything up!), easy to set-up and syncs perfectly with my store theme. Only disappointment is that if you use their Product Bundles app, you cannot use this app. So you're forced to choose between the two. I think we all know which one won :)

One request I would like to see is the option to be able to apply special shipping cost for the customers you select for customer pricing. For example, with my wholesale customers I charge a flat rate, however because I cannot specify this at checkout I have to separately invoice after they purchase. Not a deal breaker, however it would make things much more convenient.

Overall a good app and I would most def recommend :)

needITwantITgadgIT

Fantastic app, with many uses. We use it for staff pricing, wholesale accounts, and customer loyalty schemes. I love and recommend it!

ootech

The Pricing app is functionally, easy to use and excellent suported.
THX from switzerland

OCTTO

Pros:
- Set up custom pricing levels for different groups of customers, for example Retail and Wholesale pricing. Add more levels for VIP Retail Customers or Employees, etc.
- Automatic rules to bump good customers to the next level. Good for creating incentives for wholesale customers.
- Doesn't mess up "Shopify Tracks this variant's inventory" (almost, see below).
- Allows different price levels for different groups of products.
- Creates a professional experience for your wholesale customers.
- Fast customer service.

Cons:
- There is an inventory bug whereby it's possible for customers at discounted levels to order product that his not available and create unintended back-ordrers. No work-around available at this time.
- As with any set of new rules, it adds another layer of complication and takes a bit of thought to set up and test out. But it's not particularly difficult to use and in the long run setting it up saves time over manually creating discounts one-by-one.

Crosskix

Customer Pricing is a great app! It helps us to create different price layers for different customers, also it is beautifully and clean designed hence very user friendly. We highly recommend it!

Dave's Warehouse

Bold got everything installed for us super quick! Everything looks great! Really opens up so many opportunities!

Alex Mae

Works a treat for fixed wholesale prices. Easy to set up the price points and allocate products or collections as needed. Paid for the liquid install which I think is worth doing.

BLINKSOFLIFE

Great support and great product. Just what I've been looking for to create a customer loyalty program!

Edible By Design

Having looked at the reviews and the app details this product looks fantastic

BearHands

Great app to service both retail and wholesale customers professionally on the same website! Easy to set up and super easy to use. Opens the door to so many more sales!