Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

sandbox

Amazing app to create different pricing structures. For us was used for wholesaling and it did the job perfectly. The support was excellent with accurate information and very prompt response.

Well done guys!!!

Chris Caine Survival

This app has allowed us to create wholesale pricing and introduce a far better purchasing experience for trade customers.

The guys at BOLD helped to install it and I'm very impressed by their customer service and communication. It's not hard to see why their great range of apps are so successful.

Thanks guys! :)

Bluebird Blanket

This is perfect! We sell wholesale and retail and with this app we can do it all on one site! The guys at Bold were awesome to work with and helped me get things done on a tight deadline. Thank you!!

SilverWolf Motors Dealer Portal

Great people to work with. Responded to my questions and had me up and running in no time. Now I am able to use this site as our dealer portal and set up different pricing tiers. Highly recommend this app.

ZOO YORK SNOWBOARDS

Just what we have been looking for for a long time. We have different types of customers and they need different types of pricing. THANKS!!!

Wema Bodycare

I was looking for a solution to offer various price levels to different kind of customers. With that app, I can easily define the price I want and have the customers I want to buy with the price I set them on.
Plus, Michael from Bold Apps did the installation for me in just 24h! Great support, great app to recommend.

Blue Cattle Truck Trading Co

We love our B2C retail online store with Shopify (have had for 5 years), and really wanted to stay with Shopify for our new B2B Wholesale shop, but it was appearing that we were not going to be able to, being that they did not have the integrated tools necessary for a successful B2B experience. However, we were directed by Shopify staff to look at this app as a solution. Simply put, without this app, we would not be able to stick with Shopify for our B2B store. Thanks for a great app!

Black Clover

I'm still learning about all this app can do. It's worked great to add the functionality that Shopify was missing when we migrated our site over to it. This app has been a life saver.

P2Life

This is a great. I have 3 different types of customers and it was a nightmare manually changing each of them to their set rankings. This is seamless, simple and works really well. I would really recommend this to anyone who has 2+ customer pricing levels.

StemLite Products

Great app! Customer service is excellent too. I paid for the installation because I was confused by the process, and they had it up and running in no time on my site. Just in time for our big trade show where we'll be selling to dealers. I highly recommend the app for any manufacturer on Shopify.