Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Shirt Monkey - Funny, Rude, Offensive TShirts

Great app!

I'm not great with the behind the scenes stuff so i paid for it to be installed, which was done very quickly with great support!

ShopbeyondLimits

Very Easy to set up took me 10 min, Highly recommended and exactly what I was looking for.

Chomps

Great customer service, super easy set up (they did it for us). Ready to rock and roll!

Vee's Victorians Doll Clothes

Does exactly what it says and does it very well.

87 Industries

Works well and does what it's supposed to do.

Pacific Distributing, Inc.

This completes our shopify cart.

I paid the little extra to have them install it since we have a custom template and they quickly got it done and working exactly as it is supposed to.

Scratchshield

Excellent customer service. You will not get a more dedicated supplier than this, they have gone above and beyond. When it comes to customer service, my expectations are rarely met, but this company blew them away. Service, service and more service. You will not go wrong with these guys!

preworkout.co.za

I think I would def let my friends know about it. It's an easy way to put your customers into different pricing categories.

Vitality Brands Worldwide

App was easy to install and works very effectively. Great alternative to loads of discount codes.

The Coin Laundry

Super easy! It was ready to import my wholesale customers within minutes! Paid the $40 to have them install my code since I am not well versed in web jargon which was totally worth it!