Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Karbon Koncepts

My website was originally hosted with another company. Upon looking to upgrade it took me to shopify and the Customer Pricing App. I have been extremely happy with the service, support, and functionality of all of these various services and applications. I am extremely happy with the support teams ability to configure this particular app after coming to the conclusion that it wouldn't work with the theme that I chose. As of now, I couldn't ask for more.

homerevolution

I have just started a wholesale business with Shopify. This app makes it 100x easier to setup up different pricing tiers. The customer support is AWESOME. They installed the code for us and then we changed themes. We lost the coding for this app through this process and they did it again for us to help us out! Awesome peeps. Cheers to this app and making life a whole lot easier.

Unheard

I've been waiting for this App.! and this has really changed everything in a super positive way for us!

Fosterweld - Belt Buckles and Premium Leather Belts; All Handmade in the USA

Stoked this app is available. 75% of our business is Wholesale and this makes online ordering MUCH MUCH easier for our clients. Thank you Shappify for creating this much needed app.

I would highly recommend this app if you would like to offer price breaks for returning customers, wholesale customers, family or friends that want to order directly, this is easier than a coupon code.

Project Repat

We are big fans of this app. It allows us to create the exact customer experience we are looking for without having to hire a full-time developer, which gives us the chance to focus on what we do best-- upcycling t-shirts. This is a must-have app for all shopify store owners!

Bee Hive Climbing

Great tool to use for allowing wholesalers to take advantage of our discounts and other exclusive discounts. Climbing gym accounts love this as it simplifies our business relationships.

KERx Special Needs Nutrition

This app is a great idea and I can't wait until we get all our wholesale customers using it! The setup for really customized pricing is easy - just tag and set the price for the products you want to customize. The setup fee to have them fix your liquid templates is WELL worth it if you're not an expert. We went back and forth a few times until it was just right and their customer service was excellent, easy, and very helpful! I'd recommend it.

Crucial Collars

I love this application!!!

-your provides with straight forward instructions
-app is super easy to use
-liquids are set up for you to save time and hassle
-but what i love most is that its so quick to have a wholesale login setup.

i cant believe the value of this appliation! seriously a steal! it will add huge professionalism and productivity to our business. THANK YOU

Bark4Green

Love this app! It's easy to use and offers a variety of valuable applications that enhances our business and customer experience. By using this app for our store we've created new revenue opportunities and customer engagement.

In addition to the app itself, the support team was extremely helpful. It was an easy install but there were a couple things we needed help with and the support team was a pleasure to work with.

Thank you Shappify!

HELLS BLANKETS

At first I tried installing this APP myself with no luck, I then contacted the Team at Shappify and they have been great !, I have the install slightly customised and it was done quick and easy , totally worth the money =]!