Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

VMS 4x4 - Find A New Path

Shappify seem to be hitting the nail on the head with awesome apps! This time I even got them to install my liquid code which made it the easiest app I have purchased! What best about this app is my wholesale customers can benefit from online ordering just like our retail customers, but with different pricing! Thanks for a great app guys :-)

PruCheek

Finally; an app that takes care of my wholesale problem! Thank you so much for making it easy and inexpensive!

EFX USA

Great new App that replaces the work of multiple apps to create the same function. Customer service was quick and efficient.

Growers Trust

James helped us get the app installed on our store right away and was ready to assist us in learning how it works. So far so good and their support team has been excellent.

Kestrel AU

This is my second plugin with Shappify and they never fail to impress. Once again they were very helpful in install and working thru the use of the plugin. They are improving it based on my feedback/needs, who could ask for more??

Shaolo Gear

These guys are amazing, and this app is what shopify has been missing. Now I can offer incentives to people just for signing up for an account, or signing for the newsletter, etc. No more coupons for my VIPs!!!

I had a crazy issue with my install and Shappify spent hours debugging it. What more can you ask for.

I REALLY hope Shopify buys this company because the features they put out puts Shopify at the head of the pack with ease.

Hello Merch

Love this already. The staff went out of their way to work this into our theme and we couldn't be happier. Thanks, guys!

Standout Designs

Wow! This is one amazing app. I say "one" because Shappify has had a string of hits (we also love the Discount app). The timing could not be better as next month we start our reseller program. The app has the same look and feel as the other apps, making it easy to learn. There's also lots of help materials and the support team is ready, willing, and able to implement it if necessary. Our theme is pretty complex, so I needed some help and received it as promised. I really appreciate the fine-tuning that is possible with the admin, as we have different discount levels for different types of products we will wholesale. Took me about 45 seconds to do 90% of the products. Incredible. Extraordinarily well thought out in terms of how different shop owners might want to use it. Wish we could give it 5 stars but the smiley will have to do.

1 2 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 77 Next