Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP w/ Quantity Breaks! NEW

From $39.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

MudLOVE

There's plenty of reviews that cover the fact that the app does what it says it does (and does it well). If you're looking for a reason why to choose this particular one over any other, it's all about the customer support. Whenever I can choose a Bold app, I do, because their support is consistent, helpful, and above and beyond expectations every time. Today Brysen helped me out (thanks!) and created a custom solution so I could use this app the way our store needed. If you can go with Bold, go with Bold.

MedZone

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I love the app but the service was even better! Reached out on a chat and Carter helped me. He was very helpful, knew exactly what needed to be done and was very quick to respond. Thank you very much Carter!

litezallb2b

This app is exactly what we were looking for. Now b2b customers with certain tags see their corresponding price level when they log in. Rajni was extremely helpful in taking care of an issue we had. We are very pleased!

Penelope Milano

Location Italy

Thanks to Rajni, now my shop is perfect and works all good whit this fantastic App. Now my B2B clients see the correct price.

Danielle LaPorte

Customer service is stellar especially Kelsey <3 Thank you so much for your quick and accurate responses!

Girl Dad Shop

Priyanka and Kelsey were very helpful when I needed assistant on a couple different things! 5 Star service for sure!

WUFFTOY

Location Germany

I thank Priynka and Rahul, they helped me a lot today. We were very competent and did a very good job.
Vilen thanks to Eugene.

DonutBed

Location Germany

Mark was very helpful during his support. He really did an amzing job and was able to help me in a very professional way.

West Midland Electrics

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Really rate this app, does exactly what we need for our wholesale business, Excellent customer support, Needed custom help with an integration issue i was having and received excellent support from Rahul. Definitely recommend to anyone.

Montloup

Very useful app with a perfect customer service. Detailed and prompt replies. They also helped me to re-install the app when I updated my theme. Thanks Guri!