Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Diversiones 2000

I found a problem with app. Its urgently to fix or desactivate the following option

"""Override the cents on the calculated price. (This doesn't round, it will replace the cents with the value below)"" If selected, prices will end with:""

this is an example about the problem: if you decide that your price end at 0.99 the problem will be following price 3.49 -10% = 3..14 because you decide end at 0.99 so the price will be on you page 3.99 more expensive that your original price. (All my prices have that problem I have to desactivate that option.

One solution I tested to fix the problem was that my price end at 0.09 (easy). but when you write that number and then save, the number 0.09 will turn on 0.90. do not accept numbers from 1cents to 9 cents (0.01 , 0.09). so for the same example your price will be 3.90

Kiko Leather

This app would be great if it worked with inventory apps. Because it doesn't work with stitch labs i can't use it because stitch is more important for me than this app so I'm placing wholesale orders manually which isn't a problem really.

Medina Mercantile

It does provide an alternate login group-- a wholesale log in, in my case, with alternate pricing-- but I find the individual item editing a little clunky. Still learning how to use it well.

Visconti Tuning

So far so good, i like how it adds the code in for you, just think it pricey

Q5 Combat

App works ok but not with inventory. If the product has 0 inventory and a user tagged in a group logs in they are still able to buy the item.

I've tried to convey the problem to the support staff but after 3 relays and 2 days of delay between each ticket submission the problem remains.

Poor support, fair execution, high price. Still, it's the best option I have so I'll use it for now.

Midori Bikinis

Liked the idea of the app but because I only have a specific number of products in stock at a time and this allows wholesalers to purchase "infinity" amounts above the quantity I have it set doesn't work for me.

Other than that, after uninstalling it messed up the variants in my store and I had to have an expert at shopify go back through to fix the coding.

2 Next