Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

Bold Custom Pricing: Wholesale

by BOLD

Wholesale Pricing, Member & VIP with Tiered Discounts! NEW

Ctastore

I've been looking for a wholesale app for awhile. Made the mistakes of not turning off groups that created a nightmare so I had to uninstall the app and vix all variants it created.

Well while looking for another app made the mistake of reinstalling this one again. Charged me $50 and didn't understand why till I realized it was the same app I tried the previous week. Cancelled it again.

BEWARE if you are not careful this app will show all your wholesale pricing to everyone and it's not an easy fix. It creates extra variants and it is time consuming as all hell

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

I was Charged $29.99 for this app when I installed it and uninstalled it on the same day they didn't even wait the 30 free days even when I never used this app.

Sunrayflyfish 3

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INSTALL THIS APP. IT'S CHANGED ALL THE PRICING ON MY STORE SO EVERY PRODUCT YOU VIEW IS THE PRICE OF WHATEVER YOU LAST VIEWED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PAID FOR THE $40 INSTALLATION FROM BOLD WHICH TOOK 4 DAYS AND NOW I CANT GET THEM TO REMOVE / FIX THE FLAWED CODE THAT'S NOW LITTERED THROUGH MY SITE

ALSO, THEY SAY LEAVE THEIR CODE WHEN YOU DELETE THEIR APP. WHICH MEANS THEIR BROKEN CODE REMAINS ON EVERY LITTLE LIQUID PAGE THROUGHOUT YOUR STORE. I'VE DELETED THE APP AND IT STILL SHOWS WRONG PRICING. I'M WATCHING HEATMAPS OF MY CUSTOMERS EXITING.

www.sunrayflyfish.com

Ibisci

Working with Bold was an absolutely nightmare. This app is not meant for real businesses. We are a manufacturer of science equipment with over 1,200 SKU's and this app actually lost us money. From double discounting tiered wholesale customers and double dipping monthly promos, discount codes... The app creates duplicate variants in order to track discounts (herein lies it's main issues of compatibility). We had probably 10 cases with Bold and the first rep we worked with was very helpful but the main issue isn't the customer service (although after our first point of contact they failed to really answer and help in the depth we needed after things were messed up) the main issue is the app itself. If you are a small start up or store then this app maybe useful. It has so many issues even things like not having the ability to select a collection to mass discount because we had 'too many' collections. If Bold was honest about saying the needs we had or the size of our store was too big then it could have avoided 90 days of disaster and this poor review.

Idea Chic

With all Bold Apps you must really look close at possible issues. Bugs hurt your site and customer experience. You MUST get ALL code removed. They tell you you can just uninstall but issues remain. We have asked twice to have all liquid code removed and both times they said they did. In changing themes wholesale default pricing now shows up. It is crazy. Before registration button was gone with the loyalty app. Don't walk, run from this company. Bad software.

Naild Ink

Developers forgot to disclose this on their Frontpage:

--- THIS PRODUCT HAS BUGS ---
--- BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK ---
--- ALSO OUR SUPPORT SUCKS ---

I have had this app for a few months now and been paying for the premium version. I also have multiple other bold apps. So I'm a good paying customer and they make good money from me every month. Unfortunately the support is always wishy washy. There is never a fix to a problem, always just work arounds that make everything more complicated.

If you depend on proper inventory management then this app is simply a nightmare that will make you pull out your hair! Customers in my shop can purchase as "professionals" at discounted prices if they have been approved. However, every-time a professional buys on their account the stock changes completely arbitrarily. I would have 3 items left in stock and after the customer buys there would suddenly be -6. The numbers are always very random and always negative. This leads to many items being out of stock all the time, even though their is stock and it has lost me so much money. Customers see there is no stock, they leave the site and I lose the sale. With over 5000 items in my store it is impossible to check up on each item bought after every order to see if it hasn't gone from inventory of 2 to inventory of -11.

My developer and I have opened dialogue with bold to fix this issue, but they were just talking around the point that the stock issue is noted in their READ ME docs and cannot be fixed. However, the issue is much more "buggy" than what they describe there.

They have mentioned that there are innate limitations with the Shopify system and that’s what prevents the application from working correctly. However, it doesn’t seem that there is any effort on their part to work with the Shopify team to come to a satisfactory resolution, and I’m just expected to deal with this problem.

So how can they charge any money (50 USD per month!) for an application they know will never work properly?!

Allerton

Bad support, could not reply to support emails - had to cancel my account before even using it once.

Mackeene

Bad customer service, had to wait so long to get an answer that is not good answer and it's very complicated to know who you have to talk to.

This app bugs with many things like Facebook shop if you have sizing variants.
All prices are being visible by your Facebook followers !!

It bugs also the filters app because it create for example ( small-retail, small-wholesale...) so you have many many filter unnecessary.

It slow down the website, very much !!

The hide tags is not clever, it would have been better to make a ( -show ) tag instead of -hide, and choosing not to be visible it's the native solution of Shopify, so the default visitor don't see anything and you avoid many tags for nothing.

It double the inventory size because of the way it multiply the variants in order to the quantity of your type of pricing...

It creates to much tags that is really not friendly user and not clean in the end if you want to have a simple preview of your tags.

Well,
I don't recommand that app if you us many apps like me.

Twinsister26

I paid for the install and it was installed properly however all the wholesale pricing showed up on my rich pins on Pinterest and Facebook, Before I could catch it, several customers order from the wholesale price. I contacted Bold and their solution was to make duplicate products of my entire store (not doing that). 90% of my traffic comes from Pinterest so I need an app that is Pinterest friendly. Not happy at all for a program that would cost me $300.00 per year.

Kendall Hartcraft

We were very excited about trying this app, this Company seems to have a lot of apps with great ideas for Shopify but so far they don't actually all pan out as planned. The setup was difficult and we even paid for the install to be done for us. (which we are still waiting for that to be refunded since we were within the trial date) It never actually worked right with the settings we used and no one would get back to us, at one point we responded to their email about fixing the issues and our response we got from them was an email saying they hope our problem is solved because they closed our support ticket! How about asking or even checking to see if the issues were fixed first? Love the app ideas, highly advise you to invest in customer service reps to help you out.